Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

prettyjuice, I haven't seen any in the Targets I've been to...

lucy92 said:
some luella stuff is already on ebay, but it hasnt hit stella levels yet.

I don't think it ever will...

lucy92 said:
someone wants to charge 45 dollars for the cherry coin purse.

lmao..they must be out of their mind to charge that..

have to go back to target and check out that polka dot dress and skull & heart shirt and bag...already have the jeans [great fit] so would love to get the top too

..any word on the sequin striped shirt? or will they be having those like towards next month?

brian said:
fiorucci at target? :o

what, are they new old-stock pieces that didn't sell in 1983? :lol:

Right on point, I have seen this at Target (I live in the midwest). It's very...eh...bad, that's the only way i can describe it...

^ I was looking forward to that piece, but when I tried it on, it looked horrific on me......

i tried on the ballon skirt at my local target. it seemed like a sweatshirt material with an elastic waistband!

but on the website its listed at 29.99 and it seems like it has some sequins on it. strange! maybe its a different skirt...

i still havent seen the red or black dress unfortunately.

i love luella, but is this collection any good? it looks super cute in the fashion spread...

I'm looking for a bunch of stuff and can't find it in any local stores:(
rugby shirt
black trapunto stitch dress
heart and skulls shirt
yellow ruffle shirt

Also, anyone know where to get the apple print shirt or skirt? I've heard of them, but don't see them on the target site or in the stores. I'd love to order this stuff from somewhere.

Thanks!

apple print?

emanuelle said:
i went to target last week and saw the luella line, which was even more confusing, but i bought some skinny pants with suspenders, an apple print shirt, and a green bubble miniskirt.
Do you still have the apple print at your local Target? If so, I'd love to buy it somehow.:question:

~Harmony

So I got the tulip skirt in white and sized up b/c of what everyone was saying...and it's too big for me. I am debating keeping it just because I really need a white skirt...I could possibly alter it...but I wish I had gotten a size 1. Anyone get one and find it too small and want to swap? I haven't worn mine yet (size 3)

usmarinewife said:
I'm looking for a bunch of stuff and can't find it in any local stores:(
rugby shirt
black trapunto stitch dress
heart and skulls shirt
yellow ruffle shirt

Also, anyone know where to get the apple print shirt or skirt? I've heard of them, but don't see them on the target site or in the stores. I'd love to order this stuff from somewhere.

Thanks!

hi, ive seen the long sleeve rugby shirt. keep checking different targets they all have different stuff.
a few years ago in luella's main collection she had an apple skirt, i think it was around 300+ bucks.
i saw the yellow ruffle shirt and honestly i wasnt too impressed with it.

usefull info if you are in NY, you can see and get the whole collection!

Luella Bartley's Collection for Target Hits the Road
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
trpix.gif

http://sel.as-eu.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&dat=175277&opt=0&rdm=4667064MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Target, the brand that invites its guests to 'expect more, pay less' will deliver its newest collection by Luella Bartley to the streets of New York as a traveling boutique in a trademark red, London double-decker bus. This mobile boutique will hit the streets of New York from February 16th to the 18th and will feature the launch collection of GO International by British designer Luella Bartley. This collection was unveiled in Target stores nationwide on February 1 and will be the first in a series of designer collaborations that will each appear in-store for 90-days. GO International is the newest initiative for Target, designed to delight its guests with affordable fashion created by designers from around the world.
(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060216/NYTH175 )
Bartley, one of fashion's "it" girls, is known for dressing celebrities and style- insiders in cheeky, streetwise ready-to-wear and accessories with a flirty edge of punk. The Luella for Target collection will include everything from casual weekend wear, to dresses, and a variety of accessories, with prices ranging from $9.99 - $149.99.
True to Bartley's British roots, the collection will be showcased in a revamped Routemaster bus, the trademark London transporter that was retired from service on December 5, 2005. The double-decker mobile store will give guests the opportunity to view the new collection as well as purchase these limited-edition pieces with either cash or credit card. The boutique will spend three days in New York at 666 Broadway, which is at the corner of Bond Street and Broadway.
"This double-decker boutique bus allows Target to physically bring the launch of Luella Bartley's collection for GO International right to our guests," says Trish Adams, senior vice president, Target. "Boarding the Routemaster will transport the guests into Luella's world of design."
Target has recruited groups of students from Parsons, the New School of Design, to serve as "street teams" throughout New York City to drive traffic to the boutique. Multi-fold brochures that resemble a London Underground map will give hours of operation, website information, collection images and boutique location details and will be handed out to passerby's.
Guests will be invited to peruse the Luella once they have completed their tour and relaxed in the upstairs L-shaped lounge, they will exit the bus and hand over their list of handpicked pieces to a Target team member.
Location Details February 16th-18th Open daily from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm 666 Broadway, Unit B1 (Bond and Broadway)

Target has a pop-up store in NYC this week selling Luella. They have a double decker bus showcasing all of the collection and then there is a basement store with changing rooms set up in the building the bus is in front of. It was amazed to find it empty - there were maybe 6 shoppers there and one was the girl from Project Runway with the permanent cinnebon on her head - love her. Anyway,k it's on Broadway and Bond in Soho. I got the black dress - which is super frickin cute on and the fittled button down shirt with yellow cherries.

i'll post pics later when i get them off my camera. the pop-up store is open through saturday.

www.downtowndarling.com

oh :( i wish i could get those items. ive wanted that black dress so badly! but its sold out online

Me, too! I've been looking all over for that black dress. It's been on eBay, but nothing below a size 5. :( I'm going on another hunt today! I'll check out the store in N Dallas and see if they have more than what I've already found.

I have the yellow cherry shirt (and the red). They're adorable and fit so well! Very flattering cut, I think.

I went back and got the cherry handbag, coin purse and ipod case for my niece. I have seen plenty of the yellow ruffle shirts and I think saw a few of the black dresses at my local target

usmarinewife said:
Me, too! I've been looking all over for that black dress. It's been on eBay, but nothing below a size 5. :( I'm going on another hunt today! I'll check out the store in N Dallas and see if they have more than what I've already found.

I have the yellow cherry shirt (and the red). They're adorable and fit so well! Very flattering cut, I think.

exactly! i need a three at least. tell me if you find anything in dallas^_^ , i visit there all the time!

They had a ton of stuff at the N Dallas store that I haven't even seen on the web! Those sweatshirt material skirts in black and grey, the zip tees in lime green, ruffle skirts in b + w, a thin lacy type top to go with the ruffle skirts, denim tailored jackets with funky patches, peasanty tops in light yellow and light orange shade, shirtdress in black, a dress i've never seen like the trapunto but no button and the bow at the top...solid black or solid pink, a black tank with 2 or 3 zippers, button down shirts in lots of colors like white and pink striped and white and lime striped, b + w striped skirt that looks just like the punk top with the skinny tie, and the list goes on. Was def worth the drive through Dallas on a Fri afternoon in bad traffic. LOL! I'm sure i'm missing some things they had, BUT didn't have the rugby top I wanted or anything hearts and skulls, or the trapunto stitch black dress. I'll have to keep checking back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->