Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

thanks for the info! it sounds like you and i want the same things...the rugby and black dress! lol...we will get them eventually i hope

Yeah!! I just checked Target's website, and they have a bunch more heart and skulls shirts in stock!! I just ordered one...so thrilled. :smile: They seem to restock at least one item everyday, but they sell FAST. The other day, no sooner did I purchase the skull tote, then it was sold out again. So keep checking the web for the things you want...it pays off eventually. :wink:

Wow I just ordered a bunch of stuff, spent way more than i was suppose to. Ah well.

thisgirlme3 said:
Target has a pop-up store in NYC this week selling Luella. They have a double decker bus showcasing all of the collection and then there is a basement store with changing rooms set up in the building the bus is in front of. It was amazed to find it empty - there were maybe 6 shoppers there and one was the girl from Project Runway with the permanent cinnebon on her head - love her. Anyway,k it's on Broadway and Bond in Soho. I got the black dress - which is super frickin cute on and the fittled button down shirt with yellow cherries.

i'll post pics later when i get them off my camera. the pop-up store is open through saturday.

www.downtowndarling.com

thisgirlme3 - could you do me a MASSIVE favour if you go back to the pop up store & see if they have large cherry tote bags? its the style they were giving out free at the preview fashion show, not the ones on the tar-jay site - they're double handle totes & you can see them on the luella video on the site. i'm really trying everything i can to get one, as i need a big bag, but its kinda tough from here in the UK!! maybe the luella insiders might know?

clickmekate said:
thisgirlme3 - could you do me a MASSIVE favour if you go back to the pop up store & see if they have large cherry tote bags? its the style they were giving out free at the preview fashion show, not the ones on the tar-jay site - they're double handle totes & you can see them on the luella video on the site. i'm really trying everything i can to get one, as i need a big bag, but its kinda tough from here in the UK!! maybe the luella insiders might know?

sorry! all they had for sale were the little chain purse and another small bag - both of which are on the target website.

www.downtowndarling.com

they had the cherry totes at the pop up this morning..

apparently that is the best selling item of all...

i got a necklace and the grey slvls victorian style blouse...
my friend got the cherry skt, the cherry T, the cherry clutch and the cropped grn jkt...
so CUTE!!!..
:heart:

i got the black suspender pants and i LOVE them, such a good fit for me, also love the white puff sleeve tee with heart zipper pocket detail, even my boyfriend liked it, he's so random.

softgrey said:
they had the cherry totes at the pop up this morning..

apparently that is the best selling item of all...

I can see why, none of my Targets had it :cry:.

I think more designers should take the same step as Luella, Karl and Isaac. Besides, not everyone have the privilege to buy the real thing!!!

the cherry tote i'm looking for is on p150 of March Teen Vogue - its this one, and its bigger than the ones on the Target site...if anyone has seen it and can pick one up for me, I can reimburse you PLEASE???? :flower:

also, tons of stuff on the Target site is now sold out - anyone think march will mean a re-stock, with different items?

kate...
that is not the same tote i saw

the tote i saw has green hard handles....
hope that helps...:flower:

theres a bunch fo the cherry totes on ebay for anyone who's looking at them and cant get to the store.

there are also cowboy boot totes and graffiti totes.

still havent seen any of the totes in the stores.

i hope the sequin tanks come out in march.

cherry print ipod case

I saw the cherry print ipod case this past weekend at my local target store and I was highly disappointed. The strap was unraveling and not made of leather! I think it was vinyl...and the case is white canvas and I can definitely see it getting dirty. I guess it's ok for the price point, but I'd rather get a nicer case than this

Re: Fiorucci at Target

OT, but somehow related...

I see some people busting on the recent Fiorucci line at target...I feel like the black sheep for saying this, but I liked it! I bought a couple of things and I think some of the stuff is cute...:blush:

I love alot of her clothes at Target! Fun but really wearable pieces like button down shirts, leather "motorcycle" jacket, etc... I haven't purchased any yet though because last time I was there I was birthday shopping for my little brother:P

I just noticed they got in the a really cute white and black lace ruffle short sleeve blouse at my local Target this week, as well as the yellow ruffle shirt that sold out on the website.

Okay, I have not seen this jacket in the stores yet, nice. Who has? Looks like Target is releasing her collection in stages in the retail stores.

B000CSP06E.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the cherry print skirt and shirt last weekend, and I wore it as one of my senior picture outfits. I am still waiting on the rugby, the tote bags, and the skull/heart print stuff to come in. I'm going to wear the plaid dress to my "Oldies" dance next weekend, I'm so stoked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->