Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

Gosh I'd never seen that cherry tote! I will have to make a trip back soon. So are the rugby and the bermuda shorts out yet? Still haven't seen them on the site :(

i havent seen the long bermuda shorts but i did see some board shorts at my local target.

The rugby in peach and navy were at my Target today and I finally got the rugby!!!! I have been after it for so long. They also had a new dress, a few new shirts including the button up with a tie that was in Teen Vogue. My Target still doesn't have like any tote bags or any skull-heart print stuff.

yes! i finally got the rugby as well! my mom had spotted it as a super target, and bought it for me! im so glad they finally had it
now for the black dress...

^yeah, i was just going to post about the sequin vest on ebay!
its cute but looks reeeally unflattering!
i really want the black lace shirt - think its new stock in some targets but when-o-when is the target site going to update?? close to everything (the cute stuff, anyway) is sold out or in selected sizes only...I really hope they put some new stuff up soonish.

there is a feature about the line in the new nylon magazine. it has the green short skirt and the rugby in the layout.
it says the line will be out in phases.

i think we have a about 5 days until new items arrive! just my guess, since its almost march. it would be nice to finally have some new things, and i will know this time to buy them immediately. i dont want things running out again:(

i was at my target tonight and they had a bunch of new accessories, shirts, a cotton ruffled skirt, a cotton bubble skirt, and the sequined striped top which i was looking forward to getting but thought it was too much [as in sequins for me] so i'm just waiting for the heart and skull printed shirt and tote

I was so happy to see the navy and white rugby in a local Target Saturday, and finally got one, too. They also had the peach and white, and then yesterday I got the black and white sequin top (was surprised it was $39.99, same as the dresses). They only had one and it was the size I needed. What luck for a change!:smile: I've been seeing the sleeveless lace top in ecru and dk grey, and various other items I haven't seen on the website before. I agreethat we'll probably see some new things within the next few days with the arrival of March! I hope I don't like the next designer in the GO Int'l series as much...I've become more of a Target addict than ever. LOL!

I just went again today and found another rugby shirt for my sis. I saw a lot of the sequin tanks out, and now the retro looking shiny jackets in the gold/red and green/blue (i think). Not too fond of them. Oh, I got a new shirt I hadn't seen before...it's a boat neck cotton shirt, 3/4 sleeves w/ twin cherries embroidered on bottom of left sleeve, small pink and white stripes. It also came in turquoise/wht and green/wht. I'm now looking for that big cherry tote bag with the green handles. :/ Maybe Wednesday I'll see it.

usmarinewife said:
I just went again today and found another rugby shirt for my sis. I saw a lot of the sequin tanks out, and now the retro looking shiny jackets in the gold/red and green/blue (i think). Not too fond of them. Oh, I got a new shirt I hadn't seen before...it's a boat neck cotton shirt, 3/4 sleeves w/ twin cherries embroidered on bottom of left sleeve, small pink and white stripes. It also came in turquoise/wht and green/wht. I'm now looking for that big cherry tote bag with the green handles. :/ Maybe Wednesday I'll see it.
I really liked that shirt, and I'm considering getting it. But there is just so much stuff I want from the Luella line. I really like the sequin top too and the thin Victorian-inspired shirts. I'm also not too fond of the new shiny retro jackets. I do really like the leather biker jacket, but I'll have to save up for that one.

usmarinewife said:

oh wow - i think the stripe shirt you describe is the one that was in elle mag - it looks really really cute, i really want it!
i think there is tons missing from the collection on the website, so hopefully the beginning of march will mean more stuff added.
and i will get that tote even if i have to wrestle it from an eight year old...:lol:

clickmekate: You're so funny!! I'm watching those cherry totes on eBay, but I'd just rather not buy anything from there until after April, when I know for sure I can't get it at a store or target.com. I don't want to spend more money than necessary. I'll help you wrestle the 8-year-olds! LOL!!

northern_song: A note about the biker jacket - I usually wear a size small, so I thought no way would I need bigger than a medium. I couldn't believe it when I bought it in XL...but that was the most comfortable and best fitting! The arms were just so tight in the smaller sizes for me. It's a great jacket, though. I bought those thin victorian shirts...then later bought a solid white camisole from Old Navy to go underneath so my huge nursing/maternity bra isn't showing through for all to see! HAHA! Just saw they got the black bubble skirt in small sizes back in stock online...part of the Frock 'n' Roll outfit to go with thin vic tops...I'll have to put one in my cart. If I don't like it, I'll just part with it later.

the eight year olds are toast! lol

also, can anyone help me with fitting jeans? i'm a UK size 10/12, which i think is a US 6/8? or 4/6? i can never remember...anyway, should i size up? like to a US 11 or something?

clickmekate said:
the eight year olds are toast! lol

also, can anyone help me with fitting jeans? i'm a UK size 10/12, which i think is a US 6/8? or 4/6? i can never remember...anyway, should i size up? like to a US 11 or something?
I think the sizing of the jeans are a little off. You should def. size up one, that is what I did. They run a little small. Which jeand where you planning on getting?

thanks, candyyy - i'm planning on getting the heart pocket jeans on target.com. so cute!
so size up one?
are the measurements for juniors on target.com not true to the Luella line? it reads that :
size 7 (M) = 27" waist, 37" hip
size 9 (M) = 28" waist, 38" hip
size 11 (L) = 29.5" waist, 39.5" hip
size 13 (L) = 31" waist, 41" hip

and ladies regular sizes are

4/6 = 28W 38H
8/10 = 30W 40H

thus a US size 8 in regular jeans is probably about a juniors 11?
I'm wondering if I should go with that or get even bigger and have them altered just to be safe....the measurements sound ok, but you can always shrink clothes, but you can't add fabric, can you?!

(sorry to be pedantic - this broken down explanation might help other online shoppers too though!!)

I'm not sure if you need to go up to a size 11? Because they do have a little stretch.
What size do you usually wear? I'm not sure if the target.com measurements are too accurate. If you don't mind me asking what is your waist size?
Hope I can be of more help...
I just bought the same jeans and I love them, the heart pockets on the back are realllllly cute!

oh, i think you're right - my waist is about 27"/28" - so a 9 is probably right?
but a girl a few pages back said she wears a 3/4 and the 9 fit her...so i was thinking that the 11 was safer?
its so confusing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->