Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

i am a size 6 and the size 9 black suspender pants fit me the best....

im pleased to see the luella commercials are still running on american TV!

last time i went to my target i saw a ton of new stuff...the sequin shirts, the victorian tops (but not in my size sadly) and some tiered ruffley skirts...

i wasnt too crazy about the shiny retro jackets.

still havent seen any new dresses in stores...grrrrr...

seems like a lot of the biker jackets are still left over. hopefully they will go one sale!!

I went to my local target yesterday and saw a bunch of cute stuff that I didnt even know was part of the line! I got a a shirt that was the same pattern as the shirt dress but it was shorter. Also I got the jeans with the ruffles and heart pockets.
Oh yeh I also saw these eyelet dresses which were pretty cute in black and cream, and also the Empire dresses in pink and black.

clickmekate said:
oh, i think you're right - my waist is about 27"/28" - so a 9 is probably right?
but a girl a few pages back said she wears a 3/4 and the 9 fit her...so i was thinking that the 11 was safer?
its so confusing..
I would go with the 9? But if you wanted to be really safe than you could get the 11 and have them altered. But I think the 9 should be fine :wink:

I've only seen the eyelet dresses on eBay so far...look pretty cute from the pics. I meant to buy the eyelet bubble skirt last night, then ended up going to bed instead. I went to buy it this morning, and my size was sold out again! :( I hope either they restock online or I see it in a store here soon. I'm going to try to make it to another store tomorrow to see if they do any March 1st releases. This slow release and different inventory in all the stores is driving me nuts...just sell us the clothes already!!

Aww..I'm sorry they were sold out! I know it's annoying how they have different stuff in each store. They should just release everything at once! What's the point...well my store just got the eyelet dresses, so hopefully yours will get it soon? Where are you located?

Candyyy: I'm in Dallas/Fort Worth and there are tons of stores. That's the annoying part...I'm driving around checking so many stores constantly. LOL! I think the point is that they like playing games with us. :smile: Those jerks. Hopefully we'll all get lucky here and eventually find everything we want without too much headache. (fingers crossed)

i was at target yesterday and they completly re-stocked with new items. tons of dresses, jeans, and some adorable track jackets. way more than is shown on the website. i only got the skull bag and it's great, doesn't look like it's cheap at all:flower:

WOW! thanks so much usmarinewife! bought a few dresses that i had my eye on. i LOVE the new stuff! who would have thought there would be so much new stuff so late!!!

AND i used a target 10% off code that just arrived in my inbox this morning. how sweet is that?

sadly the skull clutch and coin purse is sold out yet again!

No! They are out of stock of the skull clutch!! Please, someone post when they restock it! Thanks!

Yeah, it's all great, isn't it? :smile: I got a bunch of cute things. I don't know how in the world I got this page...I was just checking on my wish list, and on the side of the page it said Luella Preview and I clicked on it. I think it's supposed to be for people with the passport ID, but I got it by a fluke. I still haven't gotten my passport ID to sign in to that! Anyway, I wanted to share it with all of you here so you could enjoy the opportunity, too. :wink: I tried using that 10% off code I got this morning, too, but it won't work for me. I'm going to e-mail Target about that now, since I could use the discount!

Sorry the skull clutch & coin purse are out of stock. :( If I see them back in, I'll definitely post it here ASAP.

I love the new cuff bracelets and the belt bracelet, as well as the cherry graphic t-shirt. Pretty happy I don't have to buy the cherry tote off eBay, too. LOL! (It seems like some sellers are getting greedy with the asking prices. Whenever I sell anything there, I start it at what I paid for it...it's only fair).

We're not even halfway through Luella's 90-day run yet. So, maybe they'll make a release like this again with the 1st of April (?). Before today, I wasn't sure how they could make the 1st batch of items stretch until April 30! I'm also surprised at how many items are in this collection...there are too many things I like. LOL! I don't feel too guilty about buying all that I am since most of my clothes were ruined by Hurricane Katrina. This collection is making me a nice new wardrobe. :smile:

What do you think of the surf style suits? I never expected those, and actually ordered one in blue (the wetsuit-looking one).

I saw several of these things in a SuperTarget I went to for the first time yesterday, and had planned to keep checking back there. Now I don't have to make the trip (well, at least not today).

is the pintick dress the same as the eyelet dress?

the eyelet skirt looked cute. very good for summery weather.

im so thrilled that the cotton dresses are machine washable. makes my life easier!

i wonder if the next designer will have so many items!

oh man I really want the skull clutch!! hopefully my store will get it soon.

lucy92 said:
is the pintick dress the same as the eyelet dress?

the eyelet skirt looked cute. very good for summery weather.

im so thrilled that the cotton dresses are machine washable. makes my life easier!

i wonder if the next designer will have so many items!
I think it is the same. I saw that in the store and it's really cute! Looks exactly the samw as the skirt. I also saw a cute cream color in the store.

Yes, the pintuck dress is the eyelet dress. I saw the black and cream both in person...very cute. Bought the black...maybe cream would've been better. Oh well...I could exchange I suppose. :smile:

I'll let you know if I see the skull clutch anywhere, online or otherwise. Maybe a store could ship it to you directly?

Ha, I hope I don't like the next designer!

i still think the next designer will be prouenza schouler. even though they were denying it.

i like the wetsuit items as well.

i bought the cherry graphic white t shirt, the black cuff bracelet with the cherries on it, a tafeta dress and a cotton voile dress.

now im not so sad that i missed out on the plaid dresses in my size!

Hmm, I'm not familiar with Prouenza's designs. I'll have to do a little Google-ing. Hehe!

I decided to buy the black taffeta dress instead of wait around forever for the black trapunto stitch dress. I just wanted a "little black dress" for special occasions.

lucy92: I still have a couple of those plaid dresses I was holding onto to eBay after April 30. What size did you need? I still see those at my local Targets, too. If you really still want one, and I have your size or found your size in a store here, I could send it to you for exactly what it costs (+tax and shipping I have to pay, of course). I like to help out when I can since I'd appreciate the same thing. Just a thought since I just did that for my sis who lives on the other side of the country.

Target Guest Services seems to be giving me the runaround with the discount code. I just keep emailing them back about it. I forwarded them the email from this morning because they wrote me that it didn't look like an active code. I just got it! I hope they discount my purchase...I could use the break.

I think some of the Luella stuff is weay overpriced for Target. I mean, targe's supposed to be cheap, who's going to be buying a $50 denim jacket at target? Or a $150 suede jacket? I mean, the designs are cute, but if I was was spending $150 on a jacket Id be buying it at a place other than target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->