• bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
love this dress

Attachments

• dress 2.jpg
    dress 2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
I am being mean once more... But even Urban Outfitters make better stuff than this.... :ninja:

i feel like people are paying more for the name than for the design..... I am sure some unknown designer could do the same thing, and no one would buy it... :innocent:

the only thing I was excited about was the navy blazer.. and I'm not that impressed. The contrast stitching kind of cheapens it, I think

Luna, can you access the online collection from signing up for the passport? I haven't got any emails from Target.

^your very welcome ^_^

im trying to buy everything but i cant:(lol. i really want the black dress. is that other dress red, or is it orange, b/c its named orange bolt? anyways..i cant wait for the rugby polo to come on

I went to my local Target and wasn't impressed...
They only had about two stands with her clothing...
There was a black zip-skirt (that also came in white) that was made out of the most uncomfortable material, as were the blazers. I kind of liked the cherry collar shirts that came in red and especially the one in yellow.
They didn't have the dress or the tulip skirt or the blouse I wanted. :cry:

B000E22ETO.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Luella Courtside Chic (target.com)
- English tradition meets London underground: free-spirited designs by Luella Bartley mixing girlish charm with punk rocker charisma
- Tulip skirt is 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Rugby top is 100% cotton knit
- Banana-yellow hobo big has mesh overlay, red handle and carefree heart-and-daisy dangles
- Each piece sold separately

When it’s time to play, do it with some Courtside Chic. An eclectic blend of preppy polo shirt with playful tulip skirt topped off by a charmingly cheery banana-yellow mesh bag, the combo is a perfect display of Luella’s talent for mixing English upper-classiness with London underground edginess. The preppy polo features a distressed collar and bold blue and white stripes. The skirt with its dainty front pleats and satiny lining is the perfect lady. The net effect is a look that scores big.

Luella Strapless Trapunto Stitch Dress - Ebony (target.com)
$39.99

• Turn heads with a dress that blends racy with preppy: this Luella strapless frock features decorative front buttons and a delightful waist bow
• Shell and lining are 100% polyester; netting is 100% nylon
• English tradition meets London underground: the unabashedly free-spirited designs by Luella mix girlish charm with rocker edge
• Stretchy fabric at the back helps ensure a good fit; dress has zipper closure in back; flared lower half has 2 layers of under-fabric
• Dry clean

Attachments

• Luella Strapless Trapunto Stitch Dress - Ebony.jpg
    Luella Strapless Trapunto Stitch Dress - Ebony.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't their a pair of black drainpipe trousers and a black and white horizonal striped-sequin tank on the Elle shoot? I could have sworn.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->