Tattoos #2

I like the tattoo she's got on her finger, but I don't think I'll do a finger tattoo with my weird skin^^

I've seen a few white ink tattoos and they look infected or something. I guess it depends on skin coloring? JMO.

You generall think they look infected? I've seen a few pictures of white tattoss that didn't look so nice on the internet. I can imagine it only works on parts of your body where your skin is very very pale, like the inside of the wrists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a white ink tattoo it was done almost 2 years ago. I doesn't show up too well in pictures though. You have to have really pale skin or they don't really turn out and a lot of the time they turn out to be an eggshell color

2zqeedh.jpg

^Thanks for sharing. It looks really nice from what I can see! :heart: I am very pale, so I guess it would work on my skin, too.

I have 3 tattoos. Small dragon on my lower back, and another small dragon near my belly button.

This is my latest one, celtic knot on my right wrist.

IMG_0788.jpg

I'm actually going to book an appointment with my tattoo artist before christmas, hubby promised me a new tattoo for my 30th b-day :smile:
I'm not quite sure yet what it will be (I have few options), but I would like to have it done on my upper back / lower neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
^wow!nice:crush:
So many incredible tattoos in this thread...
I'd never have a tattoo,but im def gonna to have one some other time,and i adore your white tattoo so much statonscarlet:heart:
Think i‘ll do it white too,on the right wrist.I just want a simple word but not decided what word would it be yet:rolleyes:

Very nice tattoo font barbiestolemyDVN! It's a good mix of style & readability.

Here's my inner legs;
mytatteredlegsinwinter.jpg

I also have sleeves, chest, back, neck, and hand tattoo's. :ninja:

Toccata

Your tattoos looks amazing!
I seriously like them.
How long it took to make those?
Please, post your other tattoos too!

:woot:

Aww, Thanks so much! xo
I think my legs were 4 Hours each(?)

This is the only other picture I have;
colorset.png

Wow Toccata, love it!
I need a guy that looks like you lol..love guys with alot of tattoos.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on mij hand, but don't know what i want mmm..
i need new ink.

I have a few friends that are full of tattoos and they keep getting more and more... it's like an addiction for some people.
I had that feeling of wanting more when I got mines, but I won't do it until I am 100% sure I want it all my life, because I'm scared I'm gonna regret it later.

Toccata, your leg tattoos are just WOW.

Toccata

I am in love with your tattoos!
One of the best tattoos I have seen.
:woot::heart::wink:

Today my friend drew picture for me, it could be awsome tattoo.
It is skull and I would love to put it to my ankle.
Now I only need money and talented tattoo artist.
One of the reasons I don´t have tattoo is that I do not trust people so much
HAHAH. I mean, that picture will be in my body forever.

Very nice tattoo font barbiestolemyDVN! It's a good mix of style & readability.

Here's my inner legs;
I also have sleeves, chest, back, neck, and hand tattoo's. :ninja:

Wow, I love this! Looks so, so good!

Hebrew_Chai_Symbol.svg

I would love to get this tattooed somewhere on my body, I'm not sure where though. This is the letter Chai in Hebrew- which is also the symbol for good luck and the number 18. The number 18 has always had a special meaning for me and so has this letter. I think it would look really nice as a small tattoo somewhere where it could be easily concealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanessa Rodrigues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->