The H&M Thread #4

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]116687[/split]
The H&M Thread #3
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

You can find the old thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone seen the attachable pearl peter pan collar? i saw it in the august issue of lucky magazine. its an accessory.

No by night collection here yet. Guess were not getting it. Sad... cuz I keep seeing cute items online & they all seem to be from that collection lately.

Oh wondering does anyone know exactly when US customers will be able to shop online?

^I don't suppose that applies to other countries as well? I'm curious to know if they plan to extend online shopping to other European countries...

it might. i have the feeling we're gonna launch a lot more countries when the second versace collection hits. seeing it's only gonna be available online.

Zara launches online in the US in September, which is going to mean H&M are going to do it pretty speedily.

^ Zara as been online in my country for a few months now but H&M doesn't seem to be doing it any time soon! :(

Zara launches online in the US in September, which is going to mean H&M are going to do it pretty speedily.
H&M's facebook page posted a month ago that they would go live online for the US beginning of next year. They originally said late this year or early next year. Seems they're going to do it later rather than sooner. It's disappointing. I thought Zara's move would put pressure on them too. Obviously, they feel nothing.

Well I can see why they would do it right rather than rush things...

love that dress fleur.
h&m is a very oddball company.

I bought this dress some weeks ago - and yes, it's Trend :lol:
08082011.jpg

catherine88 I love your new top, it would look so fab with some skinny leather trousers...

lifeistiffanyblu, thanks! It's great. I thought about jeans shorts in sunny days, but your idea is also great.

I bought these today, along with the jumper also in camel, a rabbit pendant necklace, some silver rings, and some geometric shape gold earrings which aren't on the website. :smile:

hmprod1h.jpg
hmprod2.jpg
hmprod.jpg

hm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up this dress the other day. I'm on the hunt for the 3/4 sleeve lace dress. I hope my H&M gets it soon.

attachment.php

hmprod

my own pic and hm.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->