The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my store doesn't normally get special collections but it gets that one so doesn't hurt to try tiff. if it gets the items with black tags called everyday it probably gets by night.

i really love H&M HOME at the moment!
I recently got:
hmprod
hmprod
hmprod
hmprod
hmprod
hmprod

pluse some stuff that isn´t online anymore.
(hm.com)

i'm in love with the long watercolour/ floral-ish dress from the elin kling for h&m collection. i've scoured ebay but haven't come across any. would anyone know where i could get my hands on one in an xs or s? thanks!

myown, I love all that H&M Home stuff you got! Especially the shower curtain. Is H&M Home available in store in some countries?

I read it is available in one store in Sweden. But the quality of the home stuff is really good!

So there's hope they might expand the H&M Home line and will possibly sell it in more stores in the future, I hope. It always looks really nice but we don't even have a H&M online store yet.

I really love the new "Our Perfect" underwear line. The bras actually fit true to size and are so comfortable. Beautiful colors as well. :blush:

i have some bedlinen in cotton as as cute as the designs are, the cotton is rough :( it burns my face...

my store doesn't normally get special collections but it gets that one so doesn't hurt to try tiff. if it gets the items with black tags called everyday it probably gets by night.

Went to H&M today & they now have the wrap sweaters in but no pink skirt. :cry: I asked one of the SA's about the by Night collection & he said he didnt think we would get it because it was a smaller store. Im still hoping beyond hope but I guess I better not hope to much. Sigh. It might just have to be Ebay. The wrap sweater looked nice though. Might get one of those. Any other ballet inspired pieces coming in?

this cape is h&m by night. i love it to death! i work in the mens department upstairs but when i'm downstairs i can't help but touch it. Of course that means it's still available at least at my store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!! Will check at a bigger store tomorrow because I haven't seen it at the one I usually go to! What's its price? :flower:

has anyone seen this boots in store? i like them but i don't know if the heel is very low...i don't want that!

hmprod

shop.hm.com

it's 49.95 usd for the cape
i have not seen those boots.

i just got the autumn/winter catalogue through the door last week, they have some awesome pieces!! cant wait!

xx

thats an interesting boot. definitely gives you some choices.

Miroslava in an H&M dress. I love the cut and details but I don't like the material. She looks great in it though.
3aug690_jpg_1312374941.jpg

buro247

I went to H&M today and fell in love with these two sweaters.^_^

TAKEN BY ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members