The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not me :wink:

DSCF1567.png

DSCF1561.png

emiliblog.dk

^^^ The back of that dress look beautiful, but I don't like the front!

Thanks a lot Ida.
Damnit, now I really want it (but in the nude colour).

omg the back of the dress is gorgeous, but i think it probably makes the hip area look bigger in the front than it reallly is....its still lovely though..aahh wish i was tall enough to pull it off.

Has anyone here seen these exact same wedges in their local H&M stores? I know, it's been out for awhile but I've been out of the country where there's no H&M (ahem, please bring H&M to Taiwan) and I just saw these online recently but not in any of my local stores (I'm in California). Please, if anyone has seen these still in stores or even own a pair of these, please PM me with the info and location. I would really appreciate it!

Attachments

• hmwedges.jpg
    hmwedges.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
^ I have those shoes....I got them off the online shop, though I did see a few pairs in store in the UK but only a couple and that was around February time I think, I've not seen any in the sales.

Nice new sweater, I hope it's in stores soon 'cause I'm in no mood to order from the online shop.

hmprod
hmprod

hmprod
hmprod

Some other pretty stuff:
hmprod
hmprod

hmprod
hmprod

hmprod
hmprod

shop.hm.com

Kinda like this jacket. It's available online (like a lot of Trend stuff now).
hmprod

hm.com

Has anyone in Holland spotted this dress (from the Gold label I think) in a size 34 anywhere? It's on sale I think but I couldn't find my size anywhere:(

pic sofie fahrman

Attachments

• 44354238742f6f24.jpg
    44354238742f6f24.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
MissyJG how can you tell if stuff is from trend? do you just have to click on it and look at the label?

MissyJG how can you tell if stuff is from trend? do you just have to click on it and look at the label?

Go to Ladies, then to Featured and there's a link with 'see our latest Trend'! It think it actually show only clothes from the Trend department (I recognize most of them).:wink: I like that they added a bunch of Trend stuff!

So I see most if not all jeans (online) now start from a size 26 instead of the usual 25. Did they change that or is it just me? If so, do you think they adjusted the sizes a bit? I'm not super skinny but a 26 might be too big for a lot of girls including me..

What i dont like about h&m is that they just take cuts and shapes (tshirs, bags, pants etc.) give them a new color and Call it "New".

i think there is a lot of beautiful fall stuff this time :smile: i orderd the blouse with bow (in both colours), a short blazer and a cashmere sweater... i hope the quality is good!!

hm.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->