The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
during the Lanvin craze, they restocked at ALL hours of the day. i guess those people work in shifts lol

it's true, they probably missed that white conscious collection blazer. it's also on sale at my store. have the sales associate check if it's for sure on sale or not.

i did ask and actually checked two stores.

errr, this sucks. i just want it.

Does anyone know when H&M Fall stock arrives in store? As autumn/winter stuff seems to be arriving in stores earlier and earlier each year...Or more to the point can you PM me as soon as you see the elastic waisted black leather shorts in store? Desparate for them, Thanks

^some the fall collection is already out. It doesn't all come at once, pieces slowly fill up throughout the months :smile:

i also want the leather shorts with the elastic waist after seeing them on the carolines mode blog. :blush:they are a good knockoff of the chloe shorts.

Ok, I have heard that they should be in store the first week of August.

i was just looking at nitrolicious and the fall preview. pieces are scheduled to come out starting august.

but yeah they could be out this month too!

I got this dress for £5:

IMG_0437-5-4.png

emiliblog.dk

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wanted to try it on, but then put it back after seeing the line at the fitting room :doh:, I wonder how it would've looked on me though.
Would you mind taking a pic wearing it?

i'm totally in love with all this fall/winter collection stuff. has anyone seen anything out yet?

hm-september-11-w-10.jpg

hm-september-11-w-12.jpg

hm-august-11-w-12.jpg

nitrolicious

I tried on that dress from Trend. I loved it. The color is pretty (also available in nude) and loved the draping. But you can't wear a bra under it and you can very easily get a nip slip if you don't use double sided tape. There wasn't enough fabric around the boobs (I don't even have big boobs). It was just a bit too impractical but it did look great on.

Has anyone seen this Top?
2evgroy.jpg

tlfan

Last edited by a moderator:
That Trend dress was like £25 when I saw it today, jealous you got it for so cheap!
I really want those two coats that gossiping posted! :heart:

Lovely dress Ida! I've pretty much ignored h&m lately because of the crazyness of the first weeks of sales but you make me want to check out what's left.

I was really lucky :D I can't find the dress at the moment, we've just moved into a new apartment and everything is chaos... I have plenty of room for my boos, no chance of a nip-slip there, but I did get it in size 36 where I'm usually a size 34...34 wasn't available, so I thought "Oh what the crap, I'll just buy it without trying it on" :lol:

I was really lucky :D I can't find the dress at the moment, we've just moved into a new apartment and everything is chaos... I have plenty of room for my boos, no chance of a nip-slip there, but I did get it in size 36 where I'm usually a size 34...34 wasn't available, so I thought "Oh what the crap, I'll just buy it without trying it on" :lol:

Yeah I'm a 34 too. Going for a 36 would be too big in the waist for me I think. Also, I'm only 5'4". Not sure if this could be worn as a casual dress either. The back seemed so fancy.

I'm 5"9 so I don't have the issue with the waist, I can see why you have though. It's like Trend is made for really tall people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->