The Secret Shopaholics Thread #2 (January 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pair of princess shoes :lol::rolleyes::lol:

dgsko.jpg

Lulu Guiness umbrella "bird in cage":
lulu.jpg

MAC eye shadow palettes:
macpaletter.jpg

yhst-13920677001281_2092_11553934.jpg
yhst-13920677001281_2091_64962681.jpg

pics by yoox.com, ebay.com and allcosmeticswholesale.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic buys everyone! I particularly love yours Belowen (I want that ring and top! And how is baby B going?), Velony (I still want to see the Miu Mius too! But love the booties) and Ditte (this might be a silly question, but do you know if H&M trend exists in the UK? I don't go in there much so don't know the different lines, but love that jacket), and your Prada sandals hyunkyounglee.

B x

^It sure does exist in the UK! I know that the huge store right next to the huge topshop on Oxford street has it, and a lot of other stores too. :smile:

Bought a few Sonia Rykiel for H&M things for Storm - the things I wanted for myself was long gone..

sonia rykiel for hm beret.jpg
sonia rykiel for hm sweater.jpg
sonia rykiel for hm cerise shorts.jpg

sonia rykiel for hm strømpebukser.jpg
sonia rykiel for hm sokker.jpg
all images from shop.hm.com

Made my first Yoox purchase over the weekend. I've been waiting, waiting, waiting for these Alexander McQueen boots to be reduced to a price I could justify and they finally were. Here's hoping they work out!

36960_in_l.jpeg
yoox.com

Sleeveless dress by 'S Max Mara for fair weather and post-breastfeeding days to come

s max mara dress.jpg
welcomethecube.com

Sportmax code long stripey scarf (too lazy to upload image)

yay Hanne its great to be able to wear a dress again :wink: so welcome after months of loose tops

I know Helena!!

Unfortunately at 6 months Sommer shows absolutely NO interest in any food source but me..to the point where she'll in no uncertain terms will let me know by spitting out, making faces, turning her face away and throwing up if any new thing passes her lips :doh:

And all the dresses and tops I like for summer aren't breastfeeding friendly..
I just have to hope she'll have a change of heart and start showing an interest..

what a lucky week for shoes. two that have thrown a spell on me...tao for CdG studded boots and celine slingback wedges. silly but i want to throw my arms up and shout YEAH!

my latest purchase (black ones)
22568_108851302460102_100000056970613_240598_4657235_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/trgovinaprincess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back