The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cashmere sweater looks so nice, I just wish the cut was a bit more loose. I have seen the green and polka dot blouses in store, but not the things I wanted of course :lol:

I'm in love with this necklace.
Has it hit the stores yet? My country does not have an online shop :doh:.
Also, it's not Trend I suppose? Bc then I'd have to travel to the other part of the country to get it.
hmprod

hm.com

FleurDeLys i have no idea if the necklace is Trend or not but i haven't seen it yet in Antwerp.

For some reason it's odd that Holland can shop online but not Belgium..

I like the necklace. Looks like it would be from Trend..

FleurDeLys i have no idea if the necklace is Trend or not but i haven't seen it yet in Antwerp.

I keep an eye open. But I probably won't find it in my store. None of the good stuff comes to Bruges:angry:.

MissyJG, I don't understand it either, if only your online shop would ship to Belgium, instead of just the netherlands, that would be ok too..

i want the black and camel colored sweater that was in the "2 sides to a story" movie on H&M's website. unfortunately they didnt list a price for it.

FleurDeLys its not trend! Saw it today at my local H&M store! The gold thing looks a little bit cheap but its ok!

TY Edita,

I actually found it in my store today! And I also got a f*ckload of other jewellery, will post pics later.

Attachments

• IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3602.JPG
    IMG_3602.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 4
Saw these babies in store today....going back on Friday to purchase them, can't wait!

hmprod

(hm.com)

Is the grey wrap sweater & pink skirt in post #948 from Trend? Im hoping that their will be more ballet inspired items that arent Trend if they are.

^the wrap sweater is not (it's ladies everyday), not sure about the skirt but the tag is sheer black, which I'm guessing is a special collection.

those shoes remind me of a pair of theysken's theory platform wedges.

Whats H&M night? Is that a line only available in certain stores? Also how new is that pink skirt? Thanks

^I thought it was that collection but I didn't want to be wrong....it's called "by night" and certain H&M stores carry it. It's just a collection of things to wear when going out :smile: the pink skirt is fairly new.

Ok. Thanks... probably wont be at my store then. We seem to never get special collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->