The H&M Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to disagree but I think that all of their bags have been looking so cheap lately. Even the more exclusive, real leather ones. And this one doesn't look any different up close. :doh:
I don't get how you can judge the quality from a not very good picture (I can hardly see the leather-part), but whatever you say :smile: The difference between H&M leather bags and higher end leather bags is tiny IMO.

In the shops in November and December:

hmnovdecw12.jpg

hmnovdecw22.jpg
hmnovdecw16.jpg

hmnovdecw15.jpg
hmnovdecw13.jpg

hmnovdecw25.jpg

nitrolicious.com

tnx the ida! i quite like the freckled pants, look very much like the aids collab ones ive got and the red tunic looks interesting too :smile:

I'm so sorry but I still don't know what jumper you mean. :doh: Could you please post a picture?

Thank you for being helpful :flower:. It's this one - but then I got one of their emails today saying new things were in store, tried my luck and there it was on the website. But all the UK 10's had sold out. So I tried the Regent St store and they have lots. If anyone wants it, they are in stock there, and they have all the sizes. The only thing is they run large, so make sure you try it on.

Unfortunately it doesn't quite fall off the shoulder like Taylor Tomasi H's, but near enough. I couldn't buy a bigger size for it to go off the shoulder, it would have swamped me - but it still looks decent.

hm.com

DXL900_77284_08000_58_1885.jpg

Their target audience is, you know, real people. People read blogs for inspiration, and I think blogs are way more influential than celebs, ie J-Lo. Would I wear something I've seen J-Lo wear? Hell no. I'd rather see how it looks on a blogger than on some mindless celeb who has been styled by MUAs, hair stylists and so on.

True...right now I am loving everything Columbine Smille is wearing. She does a lot of H&M.

I LOVE both the red jacket & pants & other pants in post #2005. Does anyone know what line theyre from? Thanks.

Thanks... still hoping we get Trend here. SA said last month that we would be getting Divided Exclusive & Trend would come with that & it would be before Christmas but nothing yet so Im not sure whats going on.

So I tried the Regent St store and they have lots. If anyone wants it, they are in stock there, and they have all the sizes. The only thing is they run large, so make sure you try it on.

Love the sweater, but already checked out 3 H&Ms last week, nowhere to be found, yet. :ermm:
Is this new for November?

^^Unfortunately, H&M is not available online in every european country.
As in, not in Belgium :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the grey sweater! In the 4th H&M I visited and retailing for 29.95.
The collar isn't that wide so the sweater won't have that "fall-off-one-shoulder- effect". But it is very soft and warm and slouchy like I wished it would be.

The end-of-year party collection is in store now, a lot of black and red.

I got the grey sweater too, soooo warm for my student house. Mine falls off my shoulder quite nicely but I'm not really sure how to wear it as it's quite long on me.

Today I bought a peachy color loose fit tunic dress from the basics collection. There was soooooooo much I wanted to buy though. I saw an oversided navy/beige/pink sweater for only $14.95, A long grey sweater skirt, some leopard (kind of leopard) print drop crotch pants & an olive color sheer big shirt.

Wondering... are they going to have other colors in the long sweater skirt? Has anyone seen any other colors other that black & grey?
Also did anyone find out what line those pink print pants are from from the previous page? Thanks.

A bit dissapointed with the men's Lanvin pieces. The blazer is probably the only thing I like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->