The H&M Thread #2

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by farou7a, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farou7a

farou7a New Member

Moderator's Note:
    In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
    Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
    Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
    Please stay on topic!
    Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

You can find the old thread here

http://www.hm.com/gb/top5#/top5_lace/

^ i love the jacket!!!!

#1 farou7a, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Feb 26, 2010
  2. lightened

lightened New Member

^i haven't seen it anywhere yet :[

3. Blondes

Blondes New Member

Ok, I knew that the black and white striped SR pour HM sweater was supposed to be oversized, but this is just absurd. I got two - a medium for me and an XS for my sister. I tried mine on and it was HUGE. So I got the idea to try on the XS, and it fits me! My sister would have been swimming around in it.

Meanwhile the pink jacket fits me nicely in the medium I ordered, so it's not crazy sizing across the board. It seems to be intentional on that sweater.

4. diesanni

diesanni New Member

Whenever it says "oversized" on their website I know I have to order the smallest size possible to have the item fit somehow. It really is ridiculous.

5. teenagexvanity

teenagexvanity New Member

there are SO many cute dresses i want from the garden collection.. i actually had a dream last night i was navigating an unknown h&m looking for a specific one and just couldn't find it no matter how hard i tried!

6. diesanni

diesanni New Member

I saw some things from the Garden Collection in the stores today. I was a little disappointed to be honest. It all looks way cuter in the pictures.

7. teenagexvanity

went in to the store today, checked out the "blue" items. got incredible distressed boyfriend denim shorts for $12.95 CAD! so happy :D

8. teenagexvanity

i saw two items! one was a white tunic (there was also a peach) with detailing on the sleeves... pretty cute. the other though, was one of the floral babydoll type dresses.. was not impressed at all. i hope the dress i want looks great in person!

9. diesanni

diesanni New Member

I saw these dresses:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    hmthegardencollection.com

The first is alright but the print on the second one is really bad, imo. I'm not a fan of smocked dresses in general, though. I always think they make your boobs look weird. :unsure:

#9 diesanni, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Feb 26, 2010
  10. diesanni

diesanni New Member

I love the concept of this. The simply piled everything blue they could find together and called it a campaign. Very clever. :lol:

I got some things as well, a dotted shirt with puffy sleeves which I can't find a picture of and these two pullovers (the second one is from mens :P)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    hm.com

11. teenagexvanity

i saw the second one as well! but in a darker print? anyhow, smocked dress is the term i was looking for. didnt look worth it to me either. still crossing fingers for the other dresses i liked.

12. diesanni

diesanni New Member

^It does come in a darker print as well. I have to say that the fabric feels very nice. I so want the off-white and light pink tunics to look good irl, loved them in the pictures.

13. kate_is_goddess

kate_is_goddess Active Member

gotta check out the "blue" items tomorrow, some of it looks really nice on Daria...

14. advo

advo New Member

Already? I thought it was in late March it was released?

15. Blondes

Blondes New Member

The blue campaign is right up my alley - blues and nautical stripes. I want it all! :blush:

16. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

^^I've seen the printed ballerinas as well. They were very cute though!

17. Miwi

Miwi New Member

^^Me too! I even like that jeans blouse.:ninja:
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait to get this dress:heart::
    [​IMG]
    shop.hm.com

18. lifeistiffanyblu

lifeistiffanyblu New Member

omg i went into h&m last night and the blue campaign is realy inspiring- coming from a girl that never really wears denim- i felt like i was on a sailboat in lake geneva soaking up the spring sun...but then i walked out and walked into rainy and windy london, and realised where i was.

19. lifeistiffanyblu

lifeistiffanyblu New Member

by the way, the march issue of instyle uk had a suede ruffle jacket-does anyone know when it will be in store?
    tia!

20. scara

scara New Member

i really would like to have a closer look on the blue dress isa posted, but it's already sold out at the online store today :doh:

oh, and the beige lace bikerjacket that everybody is lusting over finally made it's way into the online shop..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.