The H&M Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg... just had a look at ebay and you can get there things that are still available in the online shop, for twice the prize....

Has anyone still seen the Alexis/Kelly dress lately? it's so lovely, but I didnt see it today (that was my reason to enter the store) and I also had a look on thursday. Thursday a girl got the last one right in front of my eyes (In case you're reading this, I was the one staring at you like mad....sorry!). I really hope it will come back and be there when Im looking for it next time.... dont really have time these days to go there every day.

This dress comes in a lovely mocha colour as well as the peach!

I passed on the Kelly/Alexis dress a few weeks ago and now I'm kind of regretting it. I try to avoid synthetics, but maybe I should have made an exception in this case...*sigh*

I'm waiting for the pinkish dress to come available online. It usually does. I hope so cause I'm sure it's already sold out in stores.

Nice choice Blondes,those are lovely...i took olso the stripped sweather and the rose sweather with the big flower ,i like them a lot ....in Antwerp there were a lot of clothes from the collection even later in the day...

not a fan of the sonia line at hm.

Its too...childlike for me. Im not a fan of color so that could be the reason I dislike it

^I have to check it out "for real" but I share the same feeling at the moment.

The Sonia R. pieces are nothing to get excited about. I'm not liking it.

i know h&m is supposed to be cheap and all but all the gems on the sonia rykiel stuff look awful even in the photos. i quite liked the black jumper with the text but i just dread what it will look like irl :lol:

not a fan of the sonia line at hm.

Its too...childlike for me. Im not a fan of color so that could be the reason I dislike it

i have to agree with you on this one and it doesnt seem like the quality of most pieces is that great either so that doesnt really make it any more appealin.

I was tempted to go check out the Sonia Rykiel launch on Saturday morning, but I decided staying in my warm bed was a better idea. I think I'll save the money for a few pieces from the Sonia by Sonia Rykiel spring collection instead.

all the gems on the sonia rykiel stuff look awful even in the photos.

Yes, in person they would probably be even worse than that JC for H&M dress that had these little rhinestones all over that just stood out so badly and looked sooo cheap. :yuk:

I bought those too! Love them!!!
Have you already wore them?
Yes, I wear them all the time and they are quite comfy. I am not much of a heels person but wedges are my best alternative to heels.

My recent H&M purchases^_^
Sonia Rykiel pour H&M striped sweater for $29.95. It runs big because of the style is like a boyfriend sweater. I also got a tote bag that says 'MON SAN RYKIEL' for only $3.95, and 30% of the sales go to Unicef.

6z9ahk.jpg

HM.COM

Went to check out the Sonia Rykiel line today and there was nothing for me. Everything was too cutesy. Thank goodness I didn't bother getting up early on Saturday morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->