The H&M Thread #4

i think it might be an homage to a prada bag. i saw lindsay lohan carry a similar prada bag into court this year.

did anyone buy any pieces from the conscious collection?

^^I want that neon yellow dress, but I'm afraid it's too see-through. :D

I bought this clutch for my best friend for her birthday. I might as well get one of these for myself.
hmprod

H&M.com

i looked at the conscious collection stuff yesterday in store and was pretty disappointed especially with the 35$ pants.

the polyester would have made the pants boiling hot. i hope my store stocks some of the conscious exclusive stuff even though it is really expensive. i'd at least like to look at the items.

i looked at the conscious collection stuff yesterday in store and was pretty disappointed especially with the 35$ pants.

the polyester would have made the pants boiling hot. i hope my store stocks some of the conscious exclusive stuff even though it is really expensive. i'd at least like to look at the items.

...So does anyone know if the conscious collection is/will be available in the USA? I'm kind of annoyed that it is all over their website, and per their store locator, not available anywhere in the US.:rolleyes:

The dresses from the conscious collection were launched today. I went to my store on 42nd & 5th ave early to check it out before all the shoppers tear it apart!
I got this dress. It looked well made and delicate. I was lucky that they have a 25% off promotion on dresses and it applied to this one too :heart:

hmprod

mandarines, remember you need to list a source for every image you post here. it is part of our Community Rules.

i am not sure if my local store will carry the collection. i also tried using the store locator for the collection and it did not work properly.

The dresses from the conscious collection were launched today. I went to my store on 42nd & 5th ave early to check it out before all the shoppers tear it apart!
I got this dress. It looked well made and delicate. I was lucky that they have a 25% off promotion on dresses and it applied to this one too :heart:
do not quote images

Sorry the image it's by H&M on their website http://www.hm.com/us/

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my closest store, and they all looked at me very confused. One girl finally said that if it just launched today...they should get it in a week or 2.

After calling H&M corporate, I found out that only a handful of US stores are getting it. Not one of them in my city.

I saw this collection in Moscow yesterday and tried on a small pink dress and a long kind of princess one just for fun

here are pics from my instagram

This I bought
fe42c6d89d5c11e2b4ea22000a1fbdb0_7.jpg

60528f009d5011e2a6df22000aaa21db_7.jpg

What I loved about their first Conscious Collection was that it was high quality items with a simple, everyday design. The dresses from the new collection might be beautiful but I'm not interested in them at all. I won't spend 100€ or more on an H&M dress I can't wear on a day to day basis.

^ This is Conscious Exclusive collection though, the main one (released earlier) is a lot more casual and the prices are lower. This one is designed particularly for evening wear, due to elegance quality dresses has to them.
I love some pieces from Exclusive, especially the vlack strapless dress with white ruffle on the waist.

Bubble_gum, you look lovely. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
their quality has dropped dramatically in the last two years, since I moved to Europe too :D
I agree about the conscious collection, I have some dresses and tops from the first one that came out and i wore them a lot. But the last ones- no, and the 'exclusive' looks a bit lame, i can't think that many people are going to have occasions for these party dresses even if they are H&M it's just not worth it.
Don't even get me started on their Marni collection, so much of that sh**T has gone unworn and it's in my closet.
H&M what happened to you???

Just bought this top today! Looks much better when you got it on then it does on the hanger! There's something Isabel Marant-ish about it.

Just bought this top today! Looks much better when you got it on then it does on the hanger! There's something Isabel Marant-ish about it.

don't forget you need to list a source for every image/screenshot you post here.

i like it. is it see through?

don't forget you need to list a source for every image/screenshot you post here.

i like it. is it see through?

The image credit is H&M.com. Sorry I forgot about it, and thanks for the gentle reminder. :flower:

The top is a little see trough on some of the stripes just.

I actually kind of like the New Icons collection - super sexy and very much inspired by the models. :wub: Ended up buying the leather jacket in my size - and the fit is really lovely, and it really is a scene stealer.

I'm in desperate need of some basics items for this summer. Here's what I got today:
hmprod

hmprod

h&m.com

And this lila t-shirt:
photo.jpg
photo.jpg

my pic

I love that top, eu-pt. Which collection is it in? Is it in all stores?

I just got back from H&M with this denim dress from the children's department.

ibyICbrofLMgl3.jpg

I also picked up some basics - tees, tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->