The H&M Thread #4

Anybody knows the price of this Trend trench coat, or it didn't hit the stores yet?
Any info would be appreciated, I really love it.

a114b97a016ef9ec9b070dcfdaa14be8.jpg

fashiongonerogue

Anybody knows the price of this Trend trench coat, or it didn't hit the stores yet?
Any info would be appreciated, I really love it.

do not quote images
fashiongonerogue

Not in any stores yet, only online. All other pieces from the collection have hit the store though.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone recommend the best store in barcelona (ie the one with the most items from trend?) :D

yes, saw the first one in london! i think it's gorgeous, quite too long for me though :(

If anyone sees a trench in post #644 in London PLEASE let me know. :flower:

I bought this online 2 weeks ago...

hm.com

I had to return b/c:
1. They were a size too small.
2. The color tone of the pants was kinda "dull"---less lustrous than in the picture.

In case anyone plans to buy these pants online...now you know:mrgreen:

I found the trench on the Oxford St. yesterday and tried it on, it's gorgeous. :heart: Rather thin material though, but seemed of a good quality and extremely soft. It's polyester anyhow, but that should be fine, I don't like cotton trenches, they get wrinkled immediately.
Didn't buy it yet though, I was planning to get it later this week. Hopefully I will not regret.

my pics

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 31
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 24
I found the trench on the Oxford St. yesterday and tried it on, it's gorgeous. :heart: Rather thin material though, but seemed of a good quality and extremely soft. It's polyester anyhow, but that should be fine, I don't like cotton trenches, they get wrinkled immediately.
Didn't buy it yet though, I was planning to get it later this week. Hopefully I will not regret.

my pics

It suits you really well :flower:

that trench posted above is amazing. sadly it´s sold out.
but this one is nice too
hmprod
hmprod

hm.com

h&m has lots of nice stuff recently. But i am not too keen on their quality which keeps me from buying..

Compared to other clothing stores, I have been impressed with the quality and price of H&M. I think the price-quality ratio of H&M is better than Zara for example. Well, it depends on the certain piece.

I just made a wishlist worth over 200€. :wacko: I need some basic fall/winter items and since I can't stand scratchy wool sweaters I can get away pretty cheap with shopping at H&M. :lol: Oh, and they have a cashmere scarf! :woot: It's also rare to find black parka, I'm only seeing them in army green/brown.

Did any of you get anything from their fall exclusive line? Which they showed in Paris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->