the "Lohan To Represent Chanel" rumour

That's such a bad choice....I can't believe it. Lindsay is sooooo not Chanel! I really can't wait to see how she'll look like in Chanel....

This girl has acted in Herbie Fully Loaded :huh:

(let's give her an oscar as well ! :rolleyes:)

:sick: :yuk: I just can't believe this. Chanel is meant to be elegant, something which Lindsay is not! What next, Paris Hilton for Prada?

I just can't believe this. It goes against all the laws of man and nature. Lindsay just seems so trashy. She doesn't make trends like Kate Moss, she just follows them. She's not elegant like Nicole Kidman. And she's doesn't have that same sense of style and individuality that Vanessa Paradis has.
When i think of Lindsay, i just think she's tacky, and i didn't think Chanel would want to associate its image with something tacky.
Sorry guys. I just needed to vent.

the worst thing is that lindsay exhibits NO personal fashion sense. she is a jumble of 'whats hot' designers, a young kid with no grace and elegance and an all-round tacky choice.

grace - no
class - no
elegance - no
style - no
sophistication - no

'fame' - yes

im so disappointed in karl.

I had hoped this wasn't true :yuk:. I don't even know any 15, 16 year olds who think Lohan is cool!

softgrey said:
did you check the credits?...
harper's has their own editors...
it's doubtful that zoe would have styled that shoot...:ermm:...

It wasn't an editorial, it was a page of celebs in colorful dresses (the Lanvin was golden orange) ...

lovelymommie said:
Although I can't stand her, I can see her doing kind of a Brigitte Bardot kind of thing. With the right photographer and art direction, I think it will be alright. I hope it is black and white campaign. Probably won't be.

Hey, if Selma Blair can do eye glasses, then lindsay Lohan can do the clothes. I may eat these words when the campaign comes out though. :lol:

They may both be celebs, but there's a world of difference between Selma and Lindsay ...

Karl is also an admirer of Nicole Richie ... would that have been better or worse? :huh:

Okay,I think I lost all remaining respect I had for Kaiser Karl. What rubbish that is! What's next,Hilary Duff for Rochas? Paris Hilton for Lanvin? Karl will truly ruin Chanel's legacy by using some pop culture has been like her. He couldn't get the talented and wonderful Tilda Swinton to represent Chanel,whom btw,I really feel is the perfect Chanel girl. All I can say is,Mlle Coco is rolling in her grave a million times over on this one. Boo Karl...very bad mistake!

Also,I think that's a really horrible marketing mistake as well. Are there really Chanel customers(which,I'm sure most are beyond their late 20's)that will relate to such a personality? Much of her fan-base can't even afford Chanel....she should be doing Gap or Abercrombie not Chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott said:
Okay,I think I lost all remaining respect I had for Kaiser Karl. What rubbish that is! What's next,Hilary Duff for Rochas? Paris Hilton for Lanvin? Karl will truly ruin Chanel's legacy by using some pop culture has been like her. He couldn't get the talented and wonderful Tilda Swinton to represent Chanel,whom btw,I really feel is the perfect Chanel girl. All I can say is,Mlle Coco is rolling in her grave a million times over on this one. Boo Karl...very bad mistake!
I agree, Tilda would be perfect :heart: As for Lindsay, I suppose we shall see :doh: :rolleyes:

...Just a big insult to the fashion world...

^^:rofl:..

seasecrects and ta-ta...thx for the clarification...
:flower:

attachment.php

:smile:

^the man's lost all his cells! This really makes all his absurd anecdotes pale in comparison....where is his head?!

Perhaps those collars have cut off the circulation to his brain ... that's the same dark hair as in the Bazaar photo btw ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markchris20224
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->