A Model Life - TLC Reality TV Show

probably with next if she's with them in london? but she can only really model during school holidays until she finishes school.

not sure what show....
ontd_fashinfags

00120m.jpg
00330m.jpg

^ She's probably mad because they wouldn't let her choose what outfit she got to wear.:lol:

Please:(.....Does anyone have any full videos of the episodes from this series?........I can't find any on youtube:shock:...I would really appreciate it if someone could post them on youtube or upload them somwhere?:flower:

In my opinion Lucia was the best..her eyes! and today she is absolutely gorgeous!!

1247293167_orig_lucia1.jpg

You can click on these 6 thumbnails for larger size

thmbhphpimgasterluulucion1.jpg

hhhhhty1.png

untitledsh8.png

vvgvgh8.png

lucia3velka.jpg

Lucia-Dvorska.jpg

bvbyd9.png

i'm so upset lucia didn't become more popular after the show. in fact i pretty much loved all of them and thought they all had so much potential.

This is both unexpected (to me, anyway) and amazing! I was hoping that she'd land another ed, but I didn't predict a cover.

I recall a blog/article some time ago suggesting that Angelika was like the only girl getting working and I was wondering why people were sleeping on Lucia and Val because each seemed to be nabbing some decent work. Now both seem to be shining quite brightly.

Is Angelika the Angelika Oatway @ Women (Milan)?? I think I remember watching this show when it first came out and I thought she was gorgeous, but she had a really really lame atttitude. I wonder what she is doing now...

No problem, everyone. :flower:

Is Angelika the Angelika Oatway @ Women (Milan)?? I think I remember watching this show when it first came out and I thought she was gorgeous, but she had a really really lame atttitude. I wonder what she is doing now...

OMG yes that is her! :buzz:I was thinking, "It's probably not her, but I'll take a look anyway" because I thought she was sticking to modeling in LA post-show (she's with Photogenics) then I started recognizing some of the pics in the portfolio. Honestly, good for her. Her attitude stunk, but she's really gorgeous and talented. It's been easier to ignore when not watching the show.

Is Beatrice the only one without a thread? I heard she's still working and she was a beautiful girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->