"The Agency": A New Reality TV Series About Modeling

Wilhelmina has really left a bad taste in my mouth from personal experiences with them. They were so disorganized and flakey.

Should be an interesting show! Will it just be aired on VH1? Or will it be airing on anything else?

wilhelmina is getting big bucks from beyonce

from models.com
585b.jpg

Page Six reports that “Wilhelmina Model President Sean Patterson is crowing about his courtroom victory over former client Beyonce Knowles. A Manhattan Supreme Court judge ruled yesterday that Beyoncé owes Wilhelmina more than $1 million in unpaid commissions and service charges stemming from her deal to be the face of L’Oreal.
more at Page Six

sounds neat,wish this could be download like ANTM~

Seeing that gigantic swaths of the television-entertainment industry associates itself with perfection and premeditated drama; this will either be a boring flop or something refreshing.

ghettofabuleux said:
i am curious how one becomes a model booker or agent. are most of them former models?

Definately NOT. Most bookers/agents are quite normal looking, and you certainly don't need to have modelish looks to become a booker. In fact, you don't really even need to know that much about the fashion industry to be a booker. You just need good people skills, and know how to man (or wo-man) a phone.

I have reservations about this show, my friend allison lived in the whilly models apartment during the shoot and they said that it was kind of weird, and they were trying to force them to act in a certain way. but i will still watch it because my friends are on it...

:ninja:

ghettofabuleux said:
i am curious how one becomes a model booker or agent. are most of them former models?
Definately NOT. Most bookers/agents are quite normal looking, and you certainly don't need to have modelish looks to become a booker. In fact, you don't really even need to know that much about the fashion industry to be a booker. You just need good people skills, and know how to man (or wo-man) a phone.

I have reservations about this show, my friend allison lived in the whilly models apartment during the shoot and she said that it was kind of weird, and they were trying to force them to act in a certain way. but i will still watch it because my friends are on it...

:ninja:

colby24 said:
Wilhelmina has really left a bad taste in my mouth from personal experiences with them. They were so disorganized and flakey.
Toccara from cycle 3 is in the plus sized division. What do you think about her?

This thread is more about Wihlemina's show, not Toccara- there is an ANTM thread.

Anyone know about when the show will premiere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->