A Model Life - TLC Reality TV Show

10th Annual Fresh Faces In Fashion
gettyimages
Angelika

i think this girl looks like Valeria

That looks just like her. Gen art usually has a lot girls walking that have been on TV types of show (Jaslene from next top model walked for them in NYC.)

Tbh, the show probably got her farther into the modeling career than she originally was. Angelika has the look, no doubt. Also, the L.A. fashion market is no where near as competitive as New York. We shouldn't be that surprised she's getting much work.

that's impressive. graham and spencer is doing pretty well....their clothes are sold on nap and other high end places....

Lucia!
1005531277_orig_Lucia200709madamefi.jpg

1163147666_orig_Lucia200709madamefi.jpg

Source: MDC

Beatrice has a portfolio up on Next's website, I'm sorta sad that it seems only Angelika is getting work after the show, I Was really hoping to see more of Valeria, and I was hoping Lucia got more stuff which makes me happy to see that ^
^_^

Omg! She's so androgynous looking! Even more than she was on the show! She looks amazing. Maybe she's going to be the next Omahyra!?

This show only has one season,right?
Are they planning to have another season?

I was very touched by Petra's character :blush:
[normally, i dislike her with a passion]

i know ive asked this before but ive searched the thread and im wondering if the series is online somewhere to watch ,... ive only seen like 2 of the episodes..

^try fanpop.com

and i hope there will be a second season. its a good show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->