The What to Wear Where? Thread

Yeah, noticed a lot of black too...

Cute dress! I think you could pull off tights. Black tights, black shoes, black bag.. Kate Moss would do it :P Guess it's a matter of preference though...

i aint no kate moss lool...ill give it a try...pointy shoes? round toe? where are the rest of the members!

Wear the Chloe dress with red round toed flats (if you have them any other bold color will due), with a coordinated bag, nothing else accessory wise. Wear your hair down and big tortoise sunglasses (cause your glama-rous)

UNiQFashionista said:
Ever since I bought this chloe dress 2 weeks ago, I've been dying to wear it..but it might be too much?

I think pretty much everyone overdresses for the fashion shows- so don't worry- and in Black it's not really outrageous IMO

i like Curious's and Diorlings suggestions-

And you should defenitely wear the giant sunglasses to show that you're Faaaaaaahbulous Daaaahhhhhhling!:lol:

what show was it?...
makes a difference...

how was it.. did you have fun?....
take any pics...

:flower:

I did endup weraing the dress- and had my hair puffed up a bit 60s (as the dress's design) and wore huge shades...It was the Elie Saab show...I like the few dresses...but i was mostly looking around me and checking out what they are wearing...by far, it had the worst dressed attendee's ever! i saw lots of cavalli!

:lol: Cavalli!

Thanks so much for the update UNiQ :flower: Glad you had a good time. Outfit sounds great :wink:

UNiQFashionista said:
I did endup weraing the dress- and had my hair puffed up a bit 60s (as the dress's design) and wore huge shades...It was the Elie Saab show...I like the few dresses...but i was mostly looking around me and checking out what they are wearing...by far, it had the worst dressed attendee's ever! i saw lots of cavalli!

:lol:...
yep-half the show is always the other audience members...
very funny...
sounds like a good time...
thnaks for sharing...

:flower:

Tennis Fundraiser....HELP!!!

Helloo everyone! I am desperate need of your fabulous opinions! Tomorrow night (5PM), my boyfriend will be playing in a fundraiser tennis match against a rival college. The event is being hosted by an upscale tennis club and I need wardrobe ideas.

It is a college event, so I don't want to look uptight but I do want to look presentable to the club members. Keep in mind that I'm in Mississippi. It's cool, but not cold!

Also, this is my first post so consider this my debut.

Thanks-Mali

Last edited by a moderator:
Cocktail Party!

I'm going to a cocktail party tomorrow, and had a question. Would it be okay to wear a grey jersey dress with brown suede peep toe pumps? Do grey and brown go together? What are your thoughts?

Um.
Wear a lacost tee shirt. Or polo shirt. Pop the collar.

If more formal.
Wear, a knee-length skirt. Beige, white or pink cami. And a nice pastel blazer.

Hey!! i'm going for a missoni show this week and i didnt realize they have a dresscode: ART-TO-WEAR!! I've got a few ideas but i'm kinda pissed off with myself for not realizing sooner. Would love to hear ur ideas!

Hey! I'm going to an upscale salon tomorrow, my first time, and I want to know what to wear. I'm 15, but my style is definitely not teeny-bobber. What is appropiate attire?

^ I think it's an open book. I generally try to wear something comfortable but put together. No tattered jeans, no flip flops, no mid-riffs, no sweatshirts, etc. Last time I went, I wore the first outfit posted here... #5064.

** Important point - if you're coloring your hair, wear colors that won't be ruined by it if there are drips (black for me because I'm brunette, but probably different for blondes, etc.)

soozq - I have to really put my brain to work for that :P Art-to-wear, art-to-wear... I'll muse on it!

Thanks! I would give you karma, but I've given you some too recently. See, you're just too helpful to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->