Things you hate and would never wear #2

Sheer dresses or skirts showing the panties.
174157.jpg

long pants covering the shoes
173349.jpg

carolinesmode.com

I have to keep remining myself that this thread is called "things YOU hate and would never wear", and not things everyone shouldn't wear.

BUT how can you hate this dress on Sienna (2003)? So what if no-one has made it look good the past 10 years:blink:

Marieclaire.co.uk

Attachments

• cos-sienna-miller-sse-2003-mdn.jpg
    cos-sienna-miller-sse-2003-mdn.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
Those tiny Speedo-type swimsuit things that are basically just overly tight and revealing testicle pouches. Those are gross. No one wants to see a guy's nutsack that prominently in public.

Sneakers wedges! That trend must DIE, seriously. The huge black GIvenchy boots too....

Those tiny Speedo-type swimsuit things that are basically just overly tight and revealing testicle pouches. Those are gross. No one wants to see a guy's nutsack that prominently in public.

Not if the guy is attractive :innocent: I love and love seeing guys in speedo :wink:

^haha, yes. The general principle seems to be if you wouldn't mind seeing the guy naked, seeing him in a speedo is okay:innocent::lol:

i think every piece of acid wash clothing should be rounded up and burned in a huge bonfire...

:ninja:

Tracksuits, jogging trousers, and hoodies make me feel very uncomfortable. I feel as if I'm deliberately dressed up as a teenager. I can't be at home in them, not even alone.

I can't stand platform heels. I think that they have such an ugly silhouette.

drop crotch pants...
:ninja:
never liked them...never will...

Softgrey, but you liked this pair of jeans from YY :P (correct me if I'm wrong).

Personally I find that type of pants kinda cool (I own a pair in leather), but they really aren't that flattering. But than again, oversized pieces are not flattering and that's not it's purpose. :smile:

^^Excuse me, but that is a gross over-generalization! If you are wearing huge diapers, wearing drop crotch pants to conceal them is more flattering than diapers with skinny jeans or hotpants.

Jinadaze, you are right about oversized clothing:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->