Photographer: Pierre Bailey
Stylist: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones
10 Photos

Monday's Child
Cover Star: Lily Allen
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
6 Photos

Well they do love Lily don't they at Elle. Have to say, I think it's one of their best subscriber's covers to date. I'm in love with it.

Thanks for scanning.

At first, I`m like "what Lily again. Pass" but when I saw that the Subscriber`s Cover is breathtakingly beautiful, it changed my whole idea of it. Her face is just seductive as it gets! Beautiful! Best Lily i`ve ever seen so far.

The runway supplement is beautiful as well! Far more appealing and better than their last season`s

The shot for subscriber's cover is really gorgeous, I'm also loving the supplement one.

don't like it at all, plus I feel on this image they made her look like a Dita Von Teese/Leigh Lezark, it's a very dull cover

Although I like the way the pose enables me to imagine it's someone other than Lily.

Lily had her last cover August 2011, hadn't she?
well Elle UK always did a good job with Lily...I love the sub cover thou she looks like Dita Von Teese so much. Great cover thou

This is sad, they are even using same cover stars, but this cover is fantastic i have to say!

Doesn't this make it three August issues in a row?

Are they kidding? The cover is beautiful, but there are other women in the world Elle.
And 'National Treasure' nearly made me choke on my lunch

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover Credits:

UKElle_covercredits.jpg

scan by vogue28

So, Coco Rocha also has subscriber's cover.
I prefer Lily's sub. cover over newsstand one, it's really beautiful, thanks foe the scans vogue28.

I love her in that Dolce & Gabbana dress! Love the pose, love her stare! Loving everything about this! And that other sub`s cover is amazing! Chic!

I don't know if CoCo actually does. Previously they've had a Chanel Iman cover in the cover credits and the cover was never actually available. I know no-one who got one and it never appeared on any newstands..
Posted via Mobile Device

So it's Coco in the second cover? I hope we are getting a bigger version of it soon, looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->