UK Vogue February 2020 : Lupita Nyong’o by Steven Meisel

If it’s ok, could you please share the campaigns with us?

You guys need to get used to 2020, lol!

That cover looks like a Prada ad.

Meisel basically shooting a Louis Vuitton advertorial. It looks glossy and polished, so that's good at least.

For what I can see, I love it! I never get tired of Lupita or Meisel´s clean photography.

Love it! Always here for my Meisel fix and you can't really go wrong with Lupita. Can't wait to see more.

Mods, please update the title of the thread....

I like it, i don't see a celebrity here which is a good thing lol...and the preview is really good, thanks Abracadabra

Wow, gobsmacked! Stunning cover and she looks great. Giving me flashes of VI. That editorial preview looks promising too. Will be the first time in months that I get a print copy.

Of course it could have been someone else, but oh well.

These clothes are not worth their own editorial. They look like Marc Jacobs knockoffs with Pierre Hardy shoes. It’s a strange and awkward mix. :huh: Luckily Lupita’s beauty and personality shines right though them. I might buy this issue just for her.

What’s up with all the Louis Vuitton? I hope they haven’t claimed another victim.

Thank you so much for these previews @Abracadabra ! The editorial looks magnificent, and I can even tolerate the LV madness due to Lupita's radiant beauty and smile. Excited to buy this issue!

I love it! The cover and editorial look fresh, and Lupita... wow, she's stunning!

Stunning cover and editorial!

HQ Subscribers Cover:

SCAN BY VOGUE28

Review - 228 Pages

LIFE IN FAST FORWARD

Cover Star: Lupita Nyong'o
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Edward Enninful
5 Photos

ENDURING LOVE

Models: Rianne van Rompaey & Adut Akech
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Grace Coddington
17 Photos

ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER
Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Photographer: Venetia Scott
Stylist: Venetia Scott
10 Photos

+ A portrait of Nicolas Ghesquière by Steven Meisel, a lengthy portfolio of Hollywood actors and actresses by Greg Williams and the newsstand cover is the same shot as above!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->