UK Vogue January 2017 : Ashley Graham by Patrick Demarchelier

I'm glad she got a cover but sad it's such a horrible one :shock:

Was happy to see her name, but that is one bad cover.

She's a beautiful woman, but that cover is so awful, and boring.
Hard to believe Patrick Demarchelier shot that.

As per pretty much every magazine cover in the last few years, I'm sure the ed will have a much better choice for the cover shot in there. It's not bad, just a tad bit underwhelming.

I think Ashley is a stunning woman, but on the subject of full figured models does anyone know why Robyn Lawley's career never really took off outside of Australia? She REALLY had the "it factor" IMO.

Review - 224 Pages.

Moonrise Kingdom
Model: Lexi Boling
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
13 Photos

I'm So Happy..
Cover Star: Ashley Graham
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Clare Richardson
9 Photos

Forwarding Dress
Model: Frederikke Sofie
Photographer: Paul Wetherall
Stylist: Kate Phelan
12 Photos

Was Lexi ever in a Testino editorial? I only remember Etro... I'm curious to see how this turned out.

It would be okay if she wasn't a model. As a model cover it's simply dire. ( what's going on with the mouth?). She looks like one of those B list CSI actresses posing for Cosmo.

WOW, the British Vogue has really to move on from Alexandra's vision... it has become painfully boring. I seriously cannot recall when I bought the magazine last time... it's depressing... after the amazing decades of 80, 90, 10's seeing this is quite heartbreaking...

I actually love Testino's shoot - it's really nice and feels like something from 10 years ago, but in a good way. I'm a bit confused as to why they had Ashley look so annoyed throughout her shoot, it would be decent if it wasn't for the fact she looks so disgruntled.

I love this. Ashley's cover is a thousand times better than December with Lily-Rose Depp, far better than the dull Emily Blunt cover and I'm loving this just as much as I did October with Victoria Beckham. For me, it's just one of those covers were everything works, so I'm not complaining. Not to mention how fantastic it is to see British Vogue embracing Ashley Graham!

agreed about the expression but am glad to see her in vogue

I will never understand the hype around Ashley. From the new bunch of plus sized models she is, by far, one of the weakest. She just doesn't deliver on print.

Tara Lynn would have been perfect even with this hideous jacket.

:ninja: I thought this was Vogue US when I first posted.

None of the Vogue's have their own identity anymore, and never has it been clearer than this month -- with this looking generic, Vogue Italia looking very Vogue UK.

Her face is so weird in this shoot and I'm so done of these customized jackets... Next!

Moonrise Kingdom
Photographer:
Mario Testino
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Models: Lexi Boling & Jay Alvarrez
Make-Up: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Christiaan

visualizing.fashion

Forwarding Dress

PHOTOGRAPHER: PAUL WETHERELL
MODEL: FREDERIKKE SOFIE
STYLING: KATE PHELAN