US Harper's Bazaar 140th Anniversary Issue : Jennifer Aniston

I think this is easily one of the best Bazaar edits this whole year. Stunning.

Fashion Through the Ages
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Fashion Editor: Melanie Ward
Models: Tanya Dziahileva, Lily Donaldson, Freja Beha, Sasha Pivovarova, Gemma Ward
Hair: Rencine
Makeup: Linda Cantello

Image Credit | Scanned by Me From Bazaar Nov. 07

Thank you so much for those :buzz:
All the girls look great especially Lily and Freja :wub:

^That's just incredible :blush: Thank you so so much for scanning Luxx :flower:

^^i love the editorial!! dont like the cover, but the editorials are great

thanks luxx :smile:

the sorentti ed is amazing

and the kid one is hilarious.

thanks for all the scans

this issue is awesome...
the amber ed is gorgeous as well...

Amazing... what a cast. Throw in Daria and Stammy, and u have everyone.

Thanks for the wonderful scans as always Luxx. The first shot of Tanya in the Sorrenti ed is incredible, I've really gone off her, but wow! What a shot.

Luxx, thanks so much for all the scans! Can you please scan Amber Valletta's ed next? Advance thanks! Karma will be on your way!

I was so dissapointed when I saw that Jennifer was going to be on the cover. I guess the reason is simple, she's the number one seller among all actresses, but Come On Glenda! have some fashion integrity, I don't care if Linda, Kate, or Gisele would have sold half as much, this issue should have been about celebrating fashion and therefore should have showcased an iconic fashion face or all three! And the cover by the way is same old same old. This time white background, blue fonts. Source The Insider.

I didn't realize she was the #1 seller--who she is doesn't support that at all IMHO ...

I am not a big protester of celebrity covers, but Jennifer has absolutely nothing to do with fashion, Bazaar's long history, etc. ... :huh:

The Sorrenti ed is stunning!!!!!!!

Luxx, thanks so much for all the scans! Can you please scan Amber Valletta's ed next? Advance thanks! Karma will be on your way!

Give me five minutes :brows:

OMG, the mini designers editorial is perfection!!!!

And I'm in love with the Sorrenti ed Luxx just posted, it's gorgeous and I'd give you karma if I could :heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->