Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Jenny Capitain
Model: Amber Valetta
Hair: Ward
Makeup: Sabrina Bedrani

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Bazaar Nov. 07

what a great issue!
The Idols ed is funny and Amber looks very good

I don't really like the American Idol ed but I'm in love with the group editorial by Sorrenti. Freja looks so haunting ..

there are 2 great eds that are missing from the review...

naomi campbell shot by peter lindbergh in b/w wearing the best whites from resort...

"designer style swap" donna karan and carolina herrera & diane von fursternberg and vera wang swap styles...

Thanks for the scans, Luxx!! :woot:

I can't wait to see the editorial with Stam and The Snej. :shifty:

Thanks for the editorial. ^_^ Amber's is really interesting. I love the whole concept of American Idol.

The Stam and Snejana ed is such an eye candy too. Nothing really great or creative, it's just about them being pretty young things.
I thought Chanel really looked cute almost like a kid herself.
Who cares if it's Jennifer Aniston? She's harmless, we can easily forget her presence on the cover. But if you stick Jessica Simpson/Paris Hilton on the cover with edits like these, oh what a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please scan Jennifer Aniston's editorial and article please? :flower:

High Fashion
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Models: Jessica Stam & Snejana Onopka
Hair: Yanick D'ls
Makeup: Peter Phillips

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Bazaar Nov. 07

Thank you some much for all your scans Luxx!!! The edits are great and the quality of the scans is excellent! I have just one more request, can you give us a quick review of the issue? Is there any retrospective articles? Thanks in advance!!

Thats interesting,because i find their articles extremely awful.:blush:IMO they come nowhere near the journalistic level of the ones in US Vogue.I never skip an article in Vogue,while i dont even bother with HBs.I mean Ashton Kutcher writing an article on how the perfect copules dress?:huh:Rita Wilson writing about layering?Wtf!
At least US Vogues articles are very well researched,written and are not one page long.Plus they alway feature interesting Politicans,Sportsmen,people in the fashion world.etc
I love Julia Reed,Jeffry S.,Eve Mcsweeny,Jonathan Van Meter,Joan Juliet Buck i buy Vogue because of them even when the cover and edits suck.:blush:
NOW if they could only fire Plum Sykes and William Norwich i would be very happy.^_^:D

totally second that.
i remember there was an issue, where it was mentioned that Karl Lagerfeld was succeeded by Phoebe Philo at Chloe.
i wonder what happened to Martine Sitbon and Stella mccartney.

This issue's cover is awful, i probably will go browse through it before deciding whether to buy. for vogue us, i never have to do this, even for vogue paris, in a language that i dont understand, i dont need to as well.
harpers is gone since the day liz tilberis is gone. period.

totally second that.
i remember there was an issue, where it was mentioned that Karl Lagerfeld was succeeded by Phoebe Philo at Chloe.
i wonder what happened to Martine Sitbon and Stella mccartney.

This issue's cover is awful, i probably will go browse through it before deciding whether to buy. for vogue us, i never have to do this, even for vogue paris, in a language that i dont understand, i dont need to as well.
harpers is gone since the day liz tilberis is gone. period.

I'm the complete opposite; I find the writing in US Vogue near enough unreadable, it bores me to tears, I mean the September issue had a pretty big spread on brooches and how to wear them!? Oh, and don't get me started on Andre's section aswell.
US Harpers is one of my favourite magazines for article content alone, everytime I've picked it up I've read it cover to to cover, and that's one of the very few fashion magazines I can manage to do that for. I even found last months article on Ivanka Trump quite interesting:shock:

The Couture ed is great as well! I love the opening shot and the last picture is gorgeous. Thanks for scanning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->