US Vogue April 2013 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

^^ I agree, and second that.

And ^ that is truly a shame, they never had a great relationship, but he was almost regular contributor to the magazine, but these days not so much. Its a real shame!

It's getting painful seeing all these models inside and never on the cover. I know it's US Vogue, but I must lament over and over again.

Great issue! More Doutzen please and models on the cover!

Great content, but i really miss see the pages of this mag, an editorial by Steven Meisel. :cry:

I really like the Rear Window inspiration for Window Dressing. I think they pulled it off very nicely and Carolyn makes a superb Grace Kelly. And I like the Bruce Weber ed too, the images are super cool. V. nice issue :smile:

Grace's styling on Window Dressing is superb, Carolyn legitimately looks like a 50's movie star. And of course, Lindbergh's cinematic mood sets the tone.

Wow, Meisel seems to be permanently absent.

:(
I'm secretly hoping he will one day come back to the magazine in full force, shooting covers and more editorials. His studio visions were so on point, even better than McDean's. However, he seems to be only working for Vogue Italia nowadays. He lost most of his campaigns too.

Meh, I can't say I miss Meisel that much. Even his editorials for Vogue Italia have been very hit and miss lately.

I can't say that I adore Carolyn in Window Dressing. She would be an obvious choice for me if I were to cast someone in the story but something is off. That doesn't matter though because the rest of this issue looks amazing so far!

Additional articles/pages for Jessica Hart, Ciara, Frida Gustavsson w/ Lorenzo Martone, and Kasia Struss.

Images taken from the Vogue IPAD Edition

Frida Gustavsson in the beauty article

Vogue ipad edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone put Joan's Editorial from the iPad version, because thoose scans from fashionscansremastered.net have water mark and the double spread is missing a big part, please anyone.... Mat? :flower::blush:

This is Joan's best Vogue editorial, including all the other editions (Paris, Turkey, Italy, UK, etc...). The most beautiful I've seen her in a Vogue magazine! :blush::heart:

'Dancing with the Stars'
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Stephane Marais

women management blog

From right to left, I definitely see Fei Fei, Frida G and at the far left Coco Rocha.

Coco, Ros, Frida, Tilda and Fei Fei? It's a beautiful shot, I always love these types of shoots by Annie.

No Ros isn't in the shot. I can't wait for more photos from this! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->