US Vogue April 2013 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

I wish I could see more from Doutzen, she is gorgeous.

^ You and I must be looking at something very different altogether because this looks like the most solid US Vogue issue in yonks.

The styling in all the stories so far is amazing. Craig and Tabitha's set is simple but really on point, and I'm so thrilled to see Jasmine starring in it :heart:.

The Demarchelier/Tonne St. Barths story is gorgeous as well. Definitely her best work in ages. Although the overall editorial can't touch the flawless Sasha story by Thompson or the sexy Missy story by Jansson, it does show that St. Barths is certainly the ideal backdrop for a summery visual getaway!

This is really great issue, so much better than what we've seen lately from Vogue US. Raquel and Joan look amazing. I'm totally in love with Craig's story, I wish I could see more of Kasia, Doutzen and Jasmine tho

Wow I totally take back my earlier comment about how stale vogue us has gotten, looks like they got some life left in them yet! This is their best issue in quite awhile, if only they could have gotten a fresher face for the cover.

LOVE the shots of Hilary in Asset Management!!

I'm really liking what I see editorial wise. Everyone looks great in Asset Management. That shot of Jasmine Tookes is perfect. Doutzen and Hilary look great also. I'm loving Joan in Smooth Sailing, also.

Yay, no Karlie!!! I'm definitely gonna buy this issue.

Guffawhahahahahahaha! Too Funny, Jenna!

Joan's piece is amazing... If she can can captured to same way for a cover I would be a have tfser.

Doutzen!!

Short Reign
PH: Boo George
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Celeb: Emilia Clarke

Window Dressing
PH: Peter Lindbergh
Style: Grace Coddington
Model/Celeb: Carolyn Murphy, Tobey Maguire w/ Laurie Metcalf

Going To Extremes
PH: Bruce Weber
Style: Phyllis Posnick
Model: Carolyn Murphy

All images taken from the Vogue IPAD Edition

Jeez, Anna is having one hell of an obsession with Carolyn these past few months. I don't mind, but a bit more diversity would be nice.

kroqyock thanks for the scans. :heart:

Jeez, Anna is having one hell of an obsession with Carolyn these past few months. I don't mind, but a bit more diversity would be nice.
Ya its always one model she gets fixated with haha, but i think Murphy really delivers in all eds so i dont mind.

Tobey! :heart:
I don't like Carolyn but she looks good too. Furthermore, I really like those McDean shoots in US Vogue, and this is no exception. Love Hilary especially.

Ya its always one model she gets fixated with haha, but i think Murphy really delivers in all eds so i dont mind.

One of the reasons I love US Vogue so much is because of Anna's model obsessions. I'm not a fan of Caroline Trentini or Amber Valletta, but most of the models that Anna obsesses over really deliver for the mag (Raquel, Lara, Joan, Karlie, Carolyn, Shalom, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhHellMel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->