US Vogue January 2022 : Olivia Wilde by Annie Leibovitz

Ah interesting choice for sure, but one I’m quite here for. Love the colours and it doesn’t look too overtly edited which is nice.

Absolutely love it, she looks gorgeous. The Michael Kors actually looks good on her, too.

You could say that I’m “Wilde” about this cover :cool:.

Thank you thank you, I’m here some times…

I really love the aesthetic of this cover despite how rough her hair and style are.

I'm waiting for the other covers, though I doubt I'll buy a copy of this issue knowing how thin their January issues were.

I think there is only one cover because she has five editorial pictures inside.

The editorial is so much better. The picture of her in the yellow Gucci bra is a better option. But I get it, better get the Kors money.

Don't like the cover, but the editorial is nice, classic Annie, and GKJ work is decent in this.

I love the color scheme but not the image, her expression and styling are not working here imo.

The sunrise/sunset is really saving this. I rolled my eyes when I saw the Vogue Values tagline. Please, no more.

Her full editorial is actually pretty good, somehow it kinda reminds me of Lindbergh especially the shot inside the car.

I noticed that US Vogue always feature 1 Balenciaga couture look in every celeb editorial since October.. Anna must really like the collection

I do like it. Simple, and raw. You can tell there is not a lot of editing here, especially by Leibovitz standards. I don't enjoy stretch marks and all that, but more obscure things give it a nice depth, like that reddish line on her side/belly - probably from one of the outfits. And her forehead skin is a bit bumpy (you can see it above the eyebrows), but still clean - a natural look of a healthy face. The more I look at it - the more I enjoy it, very beautiful cover. Or maybe I am a little biased because my hair and eye colour is the same that of Olivia Wilde, hmmm.... Hmmmmmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->