US Vogue July 2006 : Kate Hudson by Mario Testino

^Lucky for you I just had dental surgery (yuck) and now stuck at home recovering. Stella edit coming right up...

Stella Tennant

images scanned by me:

Last edited by a moderator:
L.Gant could you please tell me is the article about The Met any good and are there any pictures we havent seen?

The article on the Met is nothing special and the pictures you can get pretty much from anywhere from the internet. But, if you or anyone else really wants to see it I can post it later. I am just finishing up on the never ending Gisele scans :smile:

Gisele

images scanned by me:

Last edited by a moderator:
L.A.Gant said:
The article on the Met is nothing special and the pictures you can get pretty much from anywhere from the internet. But, if you or anyone else really wants to see it I can post it later. I am just finishing up on the never ending Gisele scans :smile:
Oh thanks but dont bother i am grateful for the contest scans-thanks!:flower:

Thanks a million, L.A. Gant. I'd give you karma, but technically I can't but I wish you lots and lots of it!!

thanks so much for all the scans, L.A.Gant, the Gisele ed is just gorgeous. this is what vogue should always be like (and sans the actress)....

An Affair to Remember

A request from a member:

images scanned by me

I liked this issue a lot, including Kate. I thought she wore the clothes much better than most other celebs ... like Jennifer Lopez wearing couture in Bazaar I think it was :yuk:

Thanks L.A.Gant is posivle you scaning the editorial of Kate Hudson By Mario Testino, pleaseee??:rolleyes:

^sorry this is another magazine I have read and gave away.... otherwise I would scan the Kate editorial for you. You are not missing much :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->