US Vogue June 2010 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

2 bigger pics from Raquel's ed
matthewmorrison2.jpg

matthewmorrison1.jpg

-celebitchy.com-

Perhaps not, but it seems that Vogue is moving into a sort of Vogue Paris esque direction in regards to its editorial layouts and such.

Bare Essentials
M.: Doutzen Kroes
Ph.: Terry richardson

Scanned by VampireHorde/BZ

Doutzen's editorial is absolutely great. She looks very beautiful and it's a shame it's just so short. Thanks for posting, lilso78.

According to the eBay seller who is selling a large number of copies, Daria is in this issue.

i know, i posted that already. I was just wondering if anyone had anymore information :smile:

Blake and Raquel look the same. Could they not have gone for a non-blonde for one of the beach eds?

Hope Karen Elson (and Daria) provide a decent antidote to all this blondness - fine in small doses, but page after page of it will start to seem bland.

Daria Werbowy has 2 pages in this issue!

Escape the City
ph. Patrick Demarchelier

Into the Deep
ph. Patrick Demarchelier

my scans

I believe that Vogue wanted Kristen to play and talk about her personal life...the magazine has changed over the years. Doesn't anyone remember Aniston's tabloid-esque cover a year or so ago with the "What Angelina did was so uncool." Got to keep that ad revenue UP.

:lol: Yes I remember that. It was everywhere.

I expected better work by Terry, but it's just getting to the point where it's unbearably mediocre. He had a great model and a perfect location and he came up with this? Very disappointing.
^ That first shot of Daria looks like it had the potential to be great, but her facial expression just ruins the entire shot. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen's editorial is nice but imho it could be a lot better. But I do like the colours. Thanks for scanning, NickiLee.

Why do I have to like every editorial that Leibovitz does for the magazine :doh:...

The shot of Karen in the ivy headpiece with Jack is beautiful.

"Two if by sea"
Raquel Zimmermann and Matthew Morrison
Ph: Mikael Jansson

fashiongonerogue.com

Thanks for all the scans:heart:
This looks like another great issue from US Vogue. Both Raquel's and Karen's editorials are pretty fantastic, as are Daria's solo shots. All very fitting for summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->