US Vogue May 2010 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Mario Testino

not the best photo, but i LOVE sjp. she is the only high profile celebrity female that has anything interesting or intelligent to say.

i like this cover, and i honestly think it's her best vogue cover out of all them, but i was hoping for more since this is the met gala issue and the theme is "the american woman"...

not to say that sjp doesn't fit the bill (self-made, comes from a middle class town, etc.), but i guess i was expecting someone more "glamourous" for this issue...

It's an interesting silhouette she's making on the cover. It makes her really stand out, and this is from like a thumbnail. This is gonna sound weird, I don't necessarily approve of SJP, but I'm impressed with Vogue lately.

It's amazing how good the cover is sans banner, although the pink font is questionable.

I like it, SJP looks very pretty and the dress she's wearing is adorable.

SJP is the reason why I hardly ever check out the magazines forum. She is so ridiculously ugly and annoying, I hate seeing her on every damn cover all the time :yuk:

i think she's perfect for us vogue, and i can't wait to see the movie in may!

I really can't wait for a content review! I think this cover is quite good and I love its happy feeling. And since lately the editorial content has been great, I'm expecting another fab issue

I know SJP will sell because of S&C 2, but seriously, will Vogue US ever stop using the same celebs over and over and over on their covers? It's so irritating.

Sarah Jessica Parker. On the cover of Vogue.

sjpsouthpark.jpg

That's all I got to say. :lol:

Source: My screen cap from an episode of South Park.

I know SJP will sell because of S&C 2, but seriously, will Vogue US ever stop using the same celebs over and over and over on their covers? It's so irritating.

This may be Sarah's third US Vogue cover. But I think Anna is doing pretty well, in not using the usual suspects.
Especially with Tina Fey for March, Jessica Biel for February and Rachel McAdams for January.

Whether you like her or not SJP is synonmous with fashion through Sex in the City and her red carpet style which is adventurous for an actress in her age range.

Thank you, YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->