US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

The eds are not that bad (for Vogue US, that is) - and the Paris je t'aime one is even beautiful, but Trentini in 3 editorials ?! Seriously ?! :doh:

Continue......

all scanned by me..

P.S the mag is already damage when i bought it!!!!!:angry::angry: and that's why there's a little crack in the first pic:cry::cry::cry:
PPS thanks alix for the ID thing!!! i really got an issue with it.. and OHHHHHHHHHHH. where did you buy it?? I bought it in bookazine in Central

"Power Players" ( model: Shalom Harlow by Steven klein)

scanned by me:flower:

Thanks agneslo :flower: the green Nina Ricci dress looks beautiful in that first editorial. Shalom's ed looks like a bit of departure of aesthetic for us vogue

taben said:
but Trentini in 3 editorials ?! Seriously ?! :doh:

I know..ick

Last edited by a moderator:
"brights! camera! action!" (model:Caroline T by Patrick Demarchelier )

scanned by me

she jumps and jumps and jumps.... this is driving me crazy:sick::sick:

Every Vogue US Editorial has blended into one another. Paris, Je T'aime is looking good though but everything else is so dull. I'd like to see Vogue US sales figures for 2007 so far, I want to know who's buying it! It's in desperate need of an overhaul - new models, new photographers, new designers and most importantly new editor in chief!

Alot more effort seems to be put into the celebrity and their editorial than the models themselves.

I feel sorry for Caroline Trentini because in a few months time, she will be so over exposed that everyone will stop using her. And what will she have to show for it? A few good campaigns and a BAZILLION US Vogue appearances!!! :lol:

Every Vogue US Editorial has blended into one another. Paris, Je T'aime is looking good though but everything else is so dull.

My thoughts exactly! usual dull + forgettable eds, but paris je t'aime could be from italia vogue (apart from one or two dud shots like coco ballerina pose)

so cool that they used guineveere

"Paris, Je T'aime" (model:Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Gemma Ward and Guinevere van Seenus by Steven Meisel

that's not possible... we are already on sept. and Vogue US is still playing the catwalk looks editorials... make work your imagination.... the same the same the same, I feel like reading Harpers&Bazaar issues after the collections...
and what's going on with all those girls jumping and jumping around... omg, I had enough of it with David Sims... and now everyone's doing it... boring...
I'm happy there're at least Paris, je t'aime and Shalom... a bit of story...

Whats with US Vogue and Oscar de la Renta?! He is the most boring, unoriginal designer EVER. Him and Carolina Herrera. I don't care if they are American - they are boring and they dont contribute anything to FASHION.

Why can't Anna choose to represent some up and coming talent?! Some more avant garde designers?! BOO!

Grace Coddington and Tonne Goodman are the only stylists for all the editorials????
I like them both a lot... eventhough Grace (or her asst.) played safe with the catwalk looks... but Anna W., Grace C. and Tonne G. wow! this is a real team... NEW BLOOD NEW BLOOD!!! or i'm gonna die soon...

"Pat, inc." (model: Coco Rocha and Caroline T)

scanned by me

jeeezz after seeing this issue, Im officially going to loathe Coco Rocha, Caroline Trentini and Sasha Pivovarova. YUCK!

I literally feel sick to the stomach when I see Caroline in another stupid and boring studio shoot jumping around. Who is this girls agent!?! He/she obviously want money and don't care about making her career long...:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->