US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

I'm sorry do my eyes deceive me...Coco...in THREE editorials? :shock:

ETA: and Trentini in three...oy

*facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha! :clap:

Oh geez. Thank you, Anna. You have outdone yourself with Trentini.

*facepalms* on my behalf as well.

- Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Gemma Ward, Guinevere van Seenus in "Paris, Je T'aime" by Steven Meisel (16 pages)

Sorry for being so slow but imageshack is being slow and the images I uploaded first were the ones that matheus already did, so here is "Paris, Je t'aime", the best ed in the magazine :D

A & E IndieFilms and R.J. Cutler are to shoot a feature-length documentary chronicling the making of Vogue's September issue. Cutler had approached Wintour in 2004 and will direct the untitled pic which will be shot over eight months as Wintour prepares the fall fashion issue, known in the industry as the "fashion bible". The filmmakers plan to have it completed in 2008 .[7]

^^ agreed. It looks stunning! Can't wait to see the whole thing. I also like Daria's editorial. Maybe I will get this issue after all. Despite the overuse of a couple of models :lol:

Firts preview "Paris, Je T'aime", than another picture of Sienna article and one last shot comparing the Vogue US September with the size of Elle Brazil August (the black line its part of vogue issue, right?)

Caroline AGAIN?! Who was the last new model that Anna used?! Vogue Italia is constantly finding new models and boosting their careers. US Vogue's last 'discovery' was Coco Rocha back in 2006!!!!

US Vogue needs a CHANGE.

I hate it that Most American Vogue is not what it used to be. The articles are so boring!!.. W mag is so much interesting as well as Harpers Bazaar. I do love Vogues rich history as the leading Fashion mag, But that idea that An English Woman has to be Editor in Chief is so WRONG!.. American Vogue needs new blood and enough talking about wealthy people. I think thats why we have Vanity Fair for that. Lets talk FASHION ! :angry:

daria's pictures are amazing! :blush: ..but only 8 pages....not enough!
everything else looks the same old, same old...

i don't think US Vogue is ever going to change.

and these hundreds of pages of ads-
probably half of them are wal-mart and vitamin water. :doh:

The "Paris, Je T'aime" is amazing! Sasha is breathtaking!

Wow. US Vogue really is LAME. Not only do they recycle models - they recycle editorials and concepts too!!! GREAT ORIGINALITY Anna! :innocent:

September 2007 (left) and February 2007 (right:(

copy3ku8.jpg

copy22jl6.jpg

scans by lucyinthesky and matheus_s

Editorial: "Paris Je T'aime"
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Models: Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Gemma Ward, Guinevere van Seenus & Agyness Deyn

Part I

Photographed by me

Editorial: "Paris Je T'aime"
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Models: Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Gemma Ward, Guinevere van Seenus & Agyness Deyn

Part II

Photographed by me

the cover is bad, its boring and Sienna doesn't look good

that's just dumb how similar those pics are! but I like Gemma's pics better, she's cuter

edit: wow that Paris Je T'aime edit is gorgeous! I might have to buy the issue for that editorial now! I really don't like Coco Rocha thought, the outfits she's wearing are gorgeous but she just looks strange, would have preferred a diferent model in those looks

yeah.. the brazilian fashion magazines are the worst in the world. Just photos and no text ou articles...

hahaha and guess how much its the US Vogue here?
R$35,00, something like US$18,00 - :(

^^ There are those only two images for a feature on Pat Mcgrath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->