US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

Could you please scan the index??? What are the articles about??? thanx in advance and once again thanx for the scans...

jeeezz after seeing this issue, Im officially going to loathe Coco Rocha, Caroline Trentini and Sasha Pivovarova. YUCK!

I literally feel sick to the stomach when I see Caroline in another stupid and boring studio shoot jumping around. Who is this girls agent!?! He/she obviously want money and don't care about making her career long...:innocent:

agreed.. i think my scanner remember Coco and Caroline's face very well now..:rofl::rofl:

I love Coco and Caroline but it really wasn't necessary to put them in every single ed!! :lol:

"Shift into Neutral" (model: Daria W. by Inez & Vinoodh ) she looks soooo stunning here!!!:woot::woot:

scanned by me

To BerlinRocks: no problem. but would you pelase wait for another couple of minutes???? because I am lost in the campaign sea..:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^you are welcome!!:flower::flower:

OMG, Shalom, Daria and Guinevere:woot: It is perfect Casting but Caroline in three editorial? That's not fair to other models. (Stam, Lily D, Chanel, Doutzen, Hilary)

Paris, Je T'aime is so beautiful :wub:

Thank you so much, agneslo :flower:

thanks for all the scans, Daria is gorgeous which her edit had been a little more interesting though

Hate the cover. Sienna is boring and really isn't doing anything beneficial. Oh, another celebrity designed clothing line? Woohoo :rolleyes:

I like all the eds but Caroline has gotten so old, so fast. I'm sick of seeing her in these boring studio shoots. I don't know how many times I can say that.

Thankyou so much for all the scans! So far the only dissapointing thing about it is the average cover...

Paris, Je T'aime by Mr. Meisel is so dramatic. Beautiful!! :heart::shock::heart:

Thank you so much for all scans, agneslo. :flower:

^it's my pleasure to scan the pages^_^^_^^_^^_^

Out of the 9 THE world's next top model.. we can find Coco, Agyness, Caroline T, Sasha and Raquel in this issue...

well. Doutzen is not left behind!!! she has a small pic in the beauty issue!:woot::woot:

my scan

There's only 120 pages of editorial.
Woah.
Okay, I'm officially freaked out by the ads-editorial ratio.

Boring. For people who know fashion and are passionate about fashion, this magazine contributes next to nothing. For example, what is the value of that Prada shoe shot in the Daria edit? I can go to style.com and look at the detail shots. And that shoe has been done SO many times already. They used it in the last issue of VOGUE US, I'm sure. I mean, great shoes, it's one of my favourites of the season, but why can't they feature something refreshing?!

Thanks for the scans, agneslo!! :flower:

That Paris, J' taime ed. is great!! Who is the model in the ballon pic? Meisel hits it out of the park. :heart: Daria and Shalom look great as well.

but Sienna- why? why? She's just so plain. :sick:Amazing clothes and she does nothing for them. I'm still not buying this issue. One less copy sold probably wont make much of a difference, but Wintour has to realize that overrated hags do NOT belong on magazine covers.:ninja:

Thanks for the pics:flower:

I really like the Caroline's Ed. she's so powerfull!

And, tks for all the scans.
:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->