US Vogue Winter 2024 : Sienna Miller by Annie Leibovitz

Is this an exclusive? I like Sienna but I think it’s telling of her relevancy that I don’t know if her being pregnant was a secret, if this was meant to be a big reveal. The American public certainly don’t care, either way. I don’t mind (in fact I find it kind of endearing) that Anna is so devoted to her blonde British faves (I think she must see herself in them) like Sienna and Carey and Florence, but the results have to be worth it.

Major let-down after a strong December issue.

I don't get it. Leibovitz usually serves incredible pregnancy covers... That one is just lazy and uninspired. Maybe my idea of glamorous pregnant cover doesn't suit contemporary fashion photography - which is a shame, since Rihanna's was quite good.

Leibowitz can do much better. Not inspiring photography.

it reminds me a lot of that Angelina Jolie cover wearing an YSL jumper. the idea at least.

it’s an ok cover, nothing groundbreaking but it’s not ugly at all either.

I thought it was a thread from 15-16 years ago wow lol it's a very forgettable cover.

Now that US Vogue has made its appearance, the cover of UK Vogue can't be far behind. The new issue is due out on 19th December, and if it follows the same timing as last time, the preview should turn up this Thursday.

Why is it I always whinge about the magazine - but constantly keep checking to see whether the new cover has been posted?

pretty bad.Would love to see the sales figures.

With declining birth rates in the United States, aspirational pablum like this looks all the more insipid.

Wow, a real definition of "started from the bottom". Way to go, 2024!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->