US Vogue Winter 2024 : Sienna Miller by Annie Leibovitz

I will never understand the Sienna Miller phenomenon. She doesn't even have any significant role in either the movie or the series.

What a terrible story! Posing as natural but appearing outrageously artificial in every single shot. Norman outannies Leibovitz, it's time to pass the torch on to him.

As for Sienna, while I may not be familiar with her actual career she will always be famous to me solely based on The September Issue.

Sienna Miller wearing Gabriela Hearst styled by Tabitha Simmons. What a bleak statement.

it's not a super cover but I prefer to see Sienna and Annie than others, I like the cover, and also the editorial (I hope to see more successful actresses this year on the covers of Vogue like Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts etc.)

...Meanwhile, I'm sitting here loving it! I like how cold and fresh the cover image feels, which is very appropriate for a winter issue, IMO. A total breath of fresh air, and I need not mention how much I adore Sienna Miller on the cover of Vogue! :heart:

A gender reveal on the cover of Vogue?! Doesn’t seem to go with Anna’s acquired woke values.

a pregnant "pseudo" star for the cover ? Groundbreaking ...

I first thought "yay, a more organic use of light in Liebovitz' set up and post-production" when looking at the cover. The edit images posted then proved me wrong. I'm so sick of it, even when there's an okay image it's still too uncanny with the effects. Oli looks a bit like an ostrich. A handsome-ish one (if there ever were one).

...Meanwhile, I'm sitting here loving it! I like how cold and fresh the cover image feels, which is very appropriate for a winter issue, IMO. A total breath of fresh air, and I need not mention how much I adore Sienna Miller on the cover of Vogue! :heart:
We are two! Sienna looks beautiful. Remains as Anna's fave celeb.

No idea who she is nor did I know (or care) that’s she’s pregnant with former Burberry model Oli Green.

Anna's obsession with Sienna Miller is crazy. She's never been that famous to warrant so many covers.

Sienna must have kompromat over Anna that she's able to pull out every couple of years to get these covers.

Phoebe is back and Sienna Miller is covering Vogue … feels like 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->