V#26 Winter 2003 Kate Moss by Mario Testino

PradaP

Reaction score
cover.jpg

ooh i like, but just because i haven't seen her in a black wig before.

:heart: i just dount liek how V uses desigenr tradmarkes on the cover, liek the red dior straps and now the burberry plaid.

but its great :P

Great cover.

But why is this called their 'Winter 03/04' issue? Is V going quarterly now? They always used to print bi-monthly. I hope they don't change that. Does anyone have an inside scoop?

She looks incredible. :heart:

Thank you very much for posting this, Prada. :flower:

I love the sweater she's wearing. And of course, she looks fantastic :heart:

vive kate! :heart:

what a great cover! scratch and sniff as well :woot:

V #26 November/December 2003 Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Well we saw the cover earlier and agreed that it looked good but inside, V doesn't seem so interesting this time around. I feel like V hit a slump around Issue 20 and hasn't been the same since. What's going on? The editorials in this new issue don't seem too hot either.

1067889885893_cover.jpg

1067299712497_kateed.jpg

1065824315307_bladerunner.jpg

1067292907282_rappersdelight.jpg

Note that there are more editorials that aren't previewed at the site but are contained in the actual mag. I'm anxious to see this issue.

Wow a good V issue ! I wa sloosing faith. I love teh dancer picture :heart:

:sick: i'm seriously not impressed by V since some time now, looks like any other average glossy, enough with V hype :wink: .

:lol: im sorry but the karolina/pharrel photo is making me laugh- he really is that short!

hmmm. im with you. this doesnt look too hot, and what is karolina wearing? ice skater sasha cohen? why cover her?

i actually like it the colours and the whole urban theme.Its a good break from the usual arty magazine types!

I love that photo with Pharrel! I think he's adorable... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"