tarsha

Reaction score
52269968.jpg

13469755.png

71905207.jpg

twitter/janeGRAZIA
twitter/TimesFashion

Last edited by a moderator:
It was GORGEOUS!!! SO refined and chic...beautiful evening dresses as always! :heart:

the bright lace up booties were amazing

but i didn't like a lot else apart from that music omg :buzz: who is it?!

So stunning. All the gowns at the end was to die for.
Sexy, strong, powerful. This is what a Versace woman is looking for.

Fantastic collection! Over the past two years, Versace has really picked it up. Pre-2009 I really didn't have much good to say about Versace, but recent collections have really revived the brand in my opinion. Job well done!

Sorry i didn't see you posted a vErsace thread first! :blush:

VERSACE IS BACK!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!
LORD BE PRAISED!!!!!! :buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz:

After 2 crappy seasons Donatella's got her groove back! :D

Absolutely boring, repetitive, uninspiring/aspirational, dull ..... cannot think of enough words to describe this. The venue was great, the music was nice )although the Prince track was from some seasons ago) and so I expected some nice pieces. Gowns were hugely disappointed.

Shame !

set, music, and cast aside i liked it.

there were some pieces and color combinations that were hit and misses for me but I thought she did a lot better job than her last F/W collections. Wasn't as flashy as some of the more popular F/W collections but I think she did a good job with it.

The music was awesome.
I missed only the colors but still there was everything that i like, especially the gowns. What Versace was always famous for.

:wub: :buzz: :crush: :woot: LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :buzz: :crush: :woot:

this was on point; so elegant, so classy, so sexy. the dresses beautiful/chic (apart from the yellow big bird tribute one as soon as i saw it i thought of ADR^_^) loved the leather coats :heart:. the versace woman has really evolved and imho she's much more sexier now than ever before.

BEST MILAN FW show for me so far :wink: Bravo Donatella!

Just finished the live stream and I am pretty sure we can all agree this was a new direction for Versace. As soon as Prince started singing, I knew I could expect some psychedelic themes, which there were SOME in the baroque flowers, etc. There was also python, a trend seen by Gucci, Prada, and others in Milan. Versace RARELY falls into the realm of my aesthetic which is dominated by CDG, Yamamoto, Hussein, etc. but it was refreshing to see a Versace not entirely consumed with sex appeal.

Ps. How about those leather/military/coatdresses? A lot of trends in one, eh?

The show was simply jaw-dropping!
The first part of the show was just quintessential Gianni Versace mixed with the Donatella glamorous touch and spirit!It was sexy,clean,sharp,STRONG...100% Versace!!
Also like the gown section,even if I feel like they didn't match the first part very well...I found them too delicate and soft for such extreme collection,especially the feathered ones
The music and the venue was also amazing!Not really liking the model casting again but a huge improvment from last season in both terms of collection and models

Those stiletto booties are to die for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->