Atelier Versace F/W 2012 Paris

I'm not sure how 'couture' it is, and the colors seem more like Spring/Summer, but I like it otherwise... ^_^

This is awful, truly, truly awful. It looks like some two-bit designer's attempt at doing "couture", or some student designed interpretation of the whole Versace aesthetic.

I hate to rain on the parade here, and far be it from me to tell people what to like, but I really have to wonder how many of the people praising it can remember back to the time before Versace stopped showing couture. That stuff was tacky as hell at times, but it looked as expensive as it was. This....is glorified prom gear, for the most part.

i think this is the best collection donatella has ever done. it is STUNNING!! i dont normally like this brand at all but wow...i am obsessed with this

so CHEAP, so UGLY, so DATED.

Awful start to Couture week. Shame.

This collection was okay, not crazy about it. But the hair was absolutely amazing, I died. The peek-a-boo hair really complimented the clothes. But you're right, I'm not excited to see it on the red carpet, that's what ruined the last collection for me. Every piece from that collection got worn on the red carpet and I feel like Atelier Versace is just for that purpose, not clients. But this collection was nice. I liked that it had a touch of Gianni in it, and one of those dresses even reminded me of his last show<3 Overall it was a good start to Couture week.

I do agree the last couture collection is so much better, which is a great return of versace. But this one...no. It didn't last the fresh and astonishing taste. Hope the rest shows will be better.

i just don't understand the numeral numbers on the dresses? its quite odd looking and cheapens it

a. I HATE organza, always looks like some cheap poly-blend fabric unless it's white.
b. There is nothing old school Versace about this...not even a little, other than the hair and location
c. These look like leftover looks from SS '10...

:clap: Bravo Versace is Back.

not sure if its "Atelier" worth it,but still amazing!

Exquisite construction and delicious palette.

Love the collection as well, well it is not typically couture like Elie Saab but this is Versace and it's rock n roll, fun and a bit daring. The shape of the mini dress was lovely and the color was so vibrant. My favorite is the trench very seductive one. Not great but good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->