Prada S/S 2013 Milan

^^^What a crap video.

I adore Miuccia and she is marshall law in high fashion to me, but not only is this her worst women's collection, but worst men's collection as well.... Actually, the worst offerings from any designer this season.

This is the first time I feel a Prada collection is a complete joke. No photographer, stylist, creative visionary can make these, yeah-- you're right Shiru, very cheap-looking designs, look good. You'd have to be a desperate fashion-victim to voluntarily spend money to wear juvenile flowers on your clothes. I saw two adorable little 3 or 4-year-old girls on the subway wearing hats with a big flower on them, just like the these. An adult woman wearing such expensive juvenile designs just looks stupid-- no matter how you may try to intellectualize it. And the men's offerings are just basics at best, and lazy-gimmicks with the wide white stripes on everything at their most blatant. Just horrible. The shoes however, as outrageous and hideous as they may be, are really the only saving grace, because at least they look like they take some effort to make: It's not easy turning shiny, plastic toys into shoes, even if they're only for show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->