Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

taben said:
hmmm wasn't that woman talking to photographers and cameramen ? :unsure:

Yes, she was yelling at photographers and cameramen who were trying to take unauthorized pics of the models, even nudes (remember when the girls were changing, the cameramen tried to film Adriana?)

She wasn't that crazy. If you've ever been to any sort of stage production, you'd know that people get A LOT crazier (and meaner) than this :lol: :shock: :flower:

^ I saw that and i was like i hope shes not talking about the models. But then i kinda figured that she was talking to the camera men. Thank God.I heard her say that she had the authority to kick them out too. She should've if they tried to take nude pics.

Ha, it was so funny, the cameramen tried to film Adriana changing, and one of the producers had to force them to turn away. She was like "NO! She's changing!" :lol:

You have to remember that this is live in the sense that they only really have one chance for the girls to go down the runway. THere's soooo much tension at live shows!

wow
thanks so much rouge_red, pinkcouture and azkid :flower:
I can download the first 3 parts now on yousendit :D so happy

hope that the last 2 parts will be available on yousendit soon been dying to see this

Is it just me or did they go more all out last year..I also felt that there weren't a lot of models this year either. Last year felt more full and more creative. The runway was longer too wasnt it?

Anyways, it did like some of the themes, and the girls still looked amazing! That queen of hearts outfit Julia had on :heart:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone name all the songs that walked out on stage to?? (Excluding Justin Timberlake's of course).

Thanks. I really liked the Bossy/Circus remix by Kelis. :heart:

yeah the show was bigger this year. i wonder if Tyra showed up.

I don't think so, she didn't in the vid and rumours said she taped her show while the VSFS was taped too

Okay so here's my review of the 2006 show:

2005's was way, way better. THIS year they used way too much mainstream music like Kelis and Justin. But when I watch a show I want to be so perplexed by their music selection that I'll want to find out who did that song, where I can download it, yadda yadda.

I agree that starting the show with Justin's "Sexy Back" was a great route to go. While I HAVE read short news blurbs about what the theme was supposed to be, I saw no overlaying theme last night. There were the aces and spades, cool. There were the flight attendendants etc, cool. There was the Highland Romance, cool. There were the sports and school-related, cool. There was the winter wonderland, cool. None of it fit together as perfectly as 2005's did: Candy land, wonderland, toys and babes, etc. Overall, this year they had my dream line up of models sans Inguna and Isabeli. Considering how many more famous people attended this year than years past(Paris, Nicole, etc) you'd think the show itself would have been more engaging. I was waiting for something good to happen or for the them to really click but it never did. Now I even regret taping it!

Woo mouthful but I hope some of you agree with me on this. 2005>2006.

Grr, the links are already maxed out for YSI. And with Rapidshare I've "reached the download limit" because I accidently clicked cancel instead of OK and apparently that means I have reached the limit.

There are a couple of sites other than Youtube to upload them. There is sendspace.com, megaupload, and a bunch of others. I REALLY want the one with My Love and the models talking about Justin.

I know...seriously....SOMEONE GET THEM UP SOMEWHERE were you don't have to wait or pay or all thatt!!!

frieda said:
None of it fit together as perfectly as 2005's did: Candy land, wonderland, toys and babes, etc.

I completely agree. The whole time I was thinking how utterly incoherent the themes were. Not only that, but airline attendants? C'mon, thats the antithesis of sexy! Also, some of the models were much too thin for VS and indeed looked much too young (dateline's to catch a predator young).

It needed more black, more lace, more sultriness...a bit of a dark side; more adult than lolita. The Scottish bit was my favorite though ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulyss said:
Not only that, but airline attendants? C'mon, thats the antithesis of sexy!

Time was, if you were dating a Stewardess (Flight Attendant for you youngsters...) you were a God!!! :wink: Stews and Playboy Bunnies were the greatest type of girlfriend to have back when!!! Of course, the hiring standards were, shall we say, somewhat different years ago...Stews Looked like Playboy Bunnies!!! :woot:

I was able to snag video 1, and am now downloading video 2. I will see if I can;t upload them to youtube!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->