Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

People! Bittorrent is totally the way to go for things like this, someone please zip them all up & upload them to like minivoa or torrentspy, much karma to whoever does, it will save tons of people a lot of time.

ialmrnt5 said:
People! Bittorrent is totally the way to go for things like this, someone please zip them all up & upload them to like minivoa or torrentspy, much karma to whoever does, it will save tons of people a lot of time.

Maybe so but I think people prefer not to save all those files one by one but view them on youtube. So, as soon as I can get all the files saved on my hard drive I'll be uploading them one by one. It's a lot of work but it's worth it.

Boomer said:
Time was, if you were dating a Stewardess (Flight Attendant for you youngsters...) you were a God!!! :wink: Stews and Playboy Bunnies were the greatest type of girlfriend to have back when!!! Of course, the hiring standards were, shall we say, somewhat different years ago...Stews Looked like Playboy Bunnies!!! :woot:

I was thinking the same thing about how some time ago flight attendants were usually quite sexy^_^

Anyway, I thought all the girls looked gorgeous at the VS show. And..as much as I think Justin Timberlake is a hottie, I wish they had shown less of him and more of the girls.

I wasn't as in love with the show as I was last year, especially with the mainstream music they chose, but I still loved thw show :flower: I'm really starting to love Caroline Trentini, the outfit with the key was so :woot:

Does anyone know where to download the remixes they used? I searched everywhere for the ones they used last year, but sadly never found them :cry:

Bethy said:
I wasn't as in love with the show as I was last year, especially with the mainstream music they chose, but I still loved thw show :flower: I'm really starting to love Caroline Trentini, the outfit with the key was so :woot:

Does anyone know where to download the remixes they used? I searched everywhere for the ones they used last year, but sadly never found them :cry:

I am, too, a sucker for the remixes they use with the dramatic elements. I have the 2005 audio of the entire show including model's voices AND songs, and I am currently making one right now from the 2006 show if you are interested. :smile:

This was the most dissapointing show EVER! I feel like wrting Victoria's Secret a letter.They looked clownish and they were flatout wearing COSTUMES. Not at all hinting lingerie.I almost got an epileptic seizure from the chopiness of it all. I hated the music (expect for Sexy Back& When you were young) and the runway was too short.I am so thoroughly unenthusiastic.

The lingerie was horrid, usually it's pretty unwearable but this time they took it way too far. They like, tried to make it a bit couture, like what in the world was poor Stammy wearing? That silver balloon thing was weird :blink: Their best show was 2003 in my opinon, even last years was way better.

Even the music was bland, I was so dissapointed :(

How come they didn't show the cheerleaders last night? Maybe I missed something.

^They did show the cheerleaders. I remember Stam with the pom-poms and the girl with the megaphone (Miranda Kerr?). :flower:

Which part on rapidshare/sendspace has the scottish section? If someone doesn't mind.

peacelover142002 said:
^They did show the cheerleaders. I remember Stam with the pom-poms and the girl with the megaphone (Miranda Kerr?). :flower:

Oooh, no I meant in the pics posted weeks ago, I saw a group of cheerleaders who weren't models.

The bittorrent thing doesn't work for me cause I have a Mac. PLEASE someone get the videos on an easy to use site like youtube or something.

I know i've said this before, but I REALLY didn't like this show, did you notice the similiarties between this year and last, like the gold theme and the light theme from last year, plus their ideas were so far from linking to each other, like last year with christimas, the presents and candy and toys theme all mixed together.

*off topic*

MUSIC SUCKED BUTT, MY BUTT, YOUR BUTT, BUTT!! it sucked, and usually when they have good music, the models walk to it with style, no style, no tyra.

*off topic*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->