Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

I'm mad that I missed the justin timberlake performance ~~wwwwaaaahhhh~~~ :cry::cry:

TheGlassAngel said:
Karolina was amazing. I was like 'wow, she didn't miss a step' :smile:
She really did though..I was like, wow KK is amazing. Who said "wow and she still looks fierce" was it Jessica?^_^ lol

I think that was my favorite part when the end goes "Thank you for flying Victoria's Secret Airways" "We hope you had a very sexy flight" ..

Remember when Natasha lost her shoe last year?

^ Hehe, it was Heather ^_^ And yes, the flight attendent theme was really cool! I loved it! :D

I really feel bad for those people who didn't believe her at first.. lol they must of been cussed out afterwards.:lol:

Stam Cam? I didn't even realize that geniusness, espectially the way it rhymes. GiseleCam wouldn't have worked. :P

^ Haha, I felt Stam has really cute personality for those kind of things, she does belong in the Pink section.. shes very cute.

lol yeah..the stam cam was great

the music during the pink part was awful though..it made me cringe...that bossy song is bad enough without adding all those circus sounds to it too

Get the BitTorrent version people! Seriously, it was worth the hassle. Fabulous quality, great sound. Loves it! :D

UMMM I THINK KK AND THAT WHOLE SHOE THING WAS FAKE AND MADE UP FOR TELEVISION... WHILE SHE WAS WALKING THEY DIDNT SHOW A WIDE SHOT OF THE AUDIENCE... AND I FOUND THIS PICTURE FROM THE SHOW WHERE HER SHOES ARE DIFFERENT
65058_photo_mid_def_1799281_122_407lo.jpg

vb20090 said:
UMMM I THINK KK AND THAT WHOLE SHOE THING WAS FAKE AND MADE UP FOR TELEVISION... WHILE SHE WAS WALKING THEY DIDNT SHOW A WIDE SHOT OF THE AUDIENCE... AND I FOUND THIS PICTURE FROM THE SHOW WHERE HER SHOES ARE DIFFERENT
65058_photo_mid_def_1799281_122_407lo.jpg

Actually, the show is performed twice.

Just saw a story on VS on A Current Affair - Australia :smile:
It was great!!
Lots of Miranda!

ATTENTION

This thread is temporarily closed, due to failure to comply with numerous requests from the moderating team.

Please notice that this thread is located in Designers & Collections - not The ETC's of the Modeling World.

If you wish to discuss the Victorias Secret Models 2006 show lineup - then that thread is here .

If you wish to discuss Victorias Secret Models in general that thread is here.

Model talk does not belong in D&C.

Edited - Open again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->