Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTV Canada and Fashion TV cover Victoria's Secret 2007

Victoria's Secret PJ Party Commercial

What is the name of that song in the PJ party ad--sounds familiar...

you guys need a liiittle reality check.
this girl has never done runway before.
and her first time is for VICTORIA'S SECRET.

she's not a pro, and she wasn't even expecting this.
give her some respect... i know i'd be sh***ing my pants if i were her.

she is gorgeous and so sweet, i couldn't think of a better PINK contest winner. :flower::heart:

Even if she was the nicest girl ever and a pretty girl next door she looked AWFUL next to the girls who did VS.

I mean. Okay, I am not trying to be rude, but you can't even put her near the radar that Andi, Eugenia, Morgane, Inguna, hell even Marissa look like. She was an out of place unpleasant surprise and the picture of her where her lip is twisted doesn't do her any favors. I'd be embarrassed if I was her. I am sure she is a very pretty girl, but not in comparison to people she shared a runway with. VS made a mistake in my opinion.

and you can tell this from just two pictures?

god, you must be good.

Her body looks too long, her face rather average and she pulled weird expressions on the runway. She's obviously a pretty girl, but we're not talking California suburbs here, we're talking VSFS, and she don't really compare to any other girl, even Marisa, as Knightley said. Granted those pics of her are not the most flattering, but i doubt I will find her outstanding when I see more... If she really compared to the other girls, she would have been there as part of the original cast, not as some contest winner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. HQ wasn't her friend and there were backstage pictures of her, quite a few from the runway, and nothing impressed me. Quite the opposite, really.

I get she's your friend and we're more inclined to defend the people we know (which trust me, a few people here can vouch I do for someone!), but that doesn't change the fact no matter how awesome of a person she is, I do not think she belonged there. Great VS did. She is certainly not HF and she's not even commercial. Maybe she's magical in person, but 100% she did not have spark, flair, or interest that translated in any pictures or footage I have seen of her.

Her body looks too long, her face rather average and she pulled weird expressions on the runway. She's obviously a pretty girl, but we're not talking California suburbs here, we're talking VSFS, and she don't really compare to any other girl, even Marisa, as Knightley said. Granted those pics of her are not the most flattering, but i doubt I will find her outstanding when I see more... If she really compared to the other girls, she would have been there as part of the original cast, not as some contest winner!

She just looked FUNNY all the way around. And even Raquel who is long, long, long body, and long face, has something about her that makes her more than average. This girl, obviously pretty for the suburbs and any university in the US, would never be on par with any of these girls in any modeling work save for winning that contest. Sorry. VS let her walk pink and gave her a finale outfit, which was awesome for her.

Are we going to see her again? I doubt it and I hope not. :yuk:

I'm not going to argue about Katie, but I will jsut say that I Think she did great, and I'm glad she won.:flower:

i get that not everyone likes her.. and i certainly don't think you should be forced to.

but just keep in mind, this was a PINK contest for a college campus model.
not a contest for victoria's secret's next top runway model.

so all i'm saying is, out of all the girls from the contest, she was the best pick.

And that I can agree with.

I'd even wager she probably looks much, much better in person. For example? I photograph badly ;_;. It could be just that!

so all i'm saying is, out of all the girls from the contest, she was the best pick.

Yes, which is a reminder to everyone that this wasn't about fashion, it was a publicity stunt.

Presumably when the show airs there will a nice little segment about how Katie won the contest and got to be on the runway with all the famous models.

I think more time was spent on the costumes this year than the set.
Everything was in shambles. I mean, how many girls seemed like fill-ins?(Although, some looked quite good.)

I think next year they'll redeem themselves.

bellazon

Adriana and the angels shoot for GQ at the VSFS Backstage, in November 15

Fitting - Adriana Lima

Thanks m.j;D Adriana always manages to look the same in every fitting

Adrian's body is... perfect! So is Morgane's, in a different way though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member