Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 - Please see first post before posting*UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, Maryna for angel !! That could be great choice, not very current though. She was very radiant at the show, I absolutely love her eyes and she`s damn hot, too. Actually when I think, she`s the only one at the moment, I can imagine for new Real Angel. Aside Adriana, Miranda, Ale...

I don`t get Emanuela either, she`s pretty face and body wise, but Angel can`t be just pretty, imo.

Emanuela already signed her contract she just hasn't been announced.
As for Candice, I say she's the next angel because she's being used for all the new things. So I do wish maryna for the next angel but I don't think it's going to happen :smile: I don't partially get candice either, but Vs loves her and after Emanuela I believe she'll be the new angel.

I actually really like Candice, I think she is better as an angel then Emanuela.
I agree with everyone in the assumption that Candice could possibly be the next angel, considering that she was their fitting model, and she got wings when some of the angels didn't. She also got three outfits while KK, Selita, Izabel only had two.
VS obviously likes her alot. :D

Im kinda same about Candice as about Emanuela- they are both pretty but nothing extra.
^^ miarhhs, it was not the assumption of everyone that she is gonna be possibly the next angel but more like a wish of many :smile: Theres a difference between two :smile:

The fact that she got wings doesnt mean she will be next angel - many girls get wings in VSFS who are not angels and wont be, so it doesnt mean much except for 'VS thought she can handle the wings' - so they say as to why they give wings for one and not for another. More like a test:smile:

Same with outfits. Its not a future angel indicator.

But I agree, VS seems to like her especially for Very sexy little things since they feature her a lot there :smile: We shall see.

What about Behati (sp?), I would think she would be a new Angel sinse she is the face of pink (right?) and she does promotions for the brand.

What about Behati (sp?), I would think she would be a new Angel sinse she is the face of pink (right?) and she does promotions for the brand.

Isn't she the contract PINK girl? I'm pretty sure VS won't throw her an angel contract over that.

Juliax, I understand about the wings but don't you find it interesting that she was given three outfits when 75% of the girls only got two or only one.
If I can recall only Adriana, Doutzen, Heidi, Miranda, Alessandra, and Candice got three outfits. And out of those girls, Candice was the only non-angel.

But, in the end its up to VS when they decide to declare her as an angel, only time will tell. We all have to be patient, although I'm not. :P

With Candice doing mainstream catalog and the swim catalog as their main new face. Plus the fact she got wings, and a lot of spotlight in the show, and she was the fit model and the makeup model. She was also one of the main targets at the beach op in Miami which VS tells the photographers who to capture the most outside of the angels.
Since Emanuela is already 100% I'd say Candice will be signed at the end of this year :smile:

With Candice doing mainstream catalog and the swim catalog as their main new face. Plus the fact she got wings, and a lot of spotlight in the show, and she was the fit model and the makeup model. She was also one of the main targets at the beach op in Miami which VS tells the photographers who to capture the most outside of the angels.
Since Emanuela is already 100% I'd say Candice will be signed at the end of this year :smile:
If thats true, I'll be over the moon. ^_^

^ exactly, did anyone expect Emanuela to be the next angel? I mean Candice is familiar with VS so it wouldn't be a suprise IF she's going to be the next angel, but Emanuela wasn't... she didn't walked any vsfs until she signed the contract.. so yeah I think expect the unexpected is an option too!

Question
If Kanye West had performed instead of Will.I.Am in 2007 would he have sung "Love Lockdown"? Does anyone know about it?

But on the same note...if you've watched over the last 2 years you would have seen emanuela coming for a while. She was supposed to walk in the show last year but didn't only because she wasn't old enough. She's been mainstream in the catalog for the last two years, replaced Karolina in the biofit ads with Adriana, was in the mainstream vday superbowl campaign with KK, and Adriana. That was early in the year and she continued doing more, then when July rolled around when they shot the christmas commercial she shot it. I suspected she was going to be an angel ever since Feb 2008 when she was in the big v day campaign. This is just my opinon and what I've obvserved, but with her actions (which mirrors Candice's right now) she was destinied to be signed. Now she's an angel who just hasn't been announced.

Question
If Kanye West had performed instead of Will.I.Am in 2007 would he have sung "Love Lockdown"? Does anyone know about it?
no because that song is too recent...it came out after his mom's death

I give up with VS and their strategies lol I just hope they will keep Marisa, Ale, Doutzen, Miranda, Adriana for a long while as angels. Its a shame they dont feature them much online and in catalogues - so many ( too many!) new faces and some are not even great for selling lingerie :( And just a few pictures of angels, some of them that is. Unfair.

Im still for the show next year :smile: lol

Adriana, Alessandra are around for another 5 years def and the rest for 3, Adriana and Alessandra are most likely going to work with them as long as they want...as for the other 3 they will have to prove themselves to keep that golden contract.

I do agree with online and catalog though. VS you use to be able to turn every page and see a gorgeous woman...and now it's not like that at all. That stopped about 2003 unfortunately....I wish they'd return the angels to do most of the catalog work.

But on the same note...if you've watched over the last 2 years you would have seen emanuela coming for a while. She was supposed to walk in the show last year but didn't only because she wasn't old enough. She's been mainstream in the catalog for the last two years, replaced Karolina in the biofit ads with Adriana, was in the mainstream vday superbowl campaign with KK, and Adriana. That was early in the year and she continued doing more, then when July rolled around when they shot the christmas commercial she shot it. I suspected she was going to be an angel ever since Feb 2008 when she was in the big v day campaign. This is just my opinon and what I've obvserved, but with her actions (which mirrors Candice's right now) she was destinied to be signed. Now she's an angel who just hasn't been announced.

Good point! I think if KK really left VS. The Angels can use a new blonde bombshell
How old was Isabeli or Izabel when they walked their first show? I read something on someone's bio...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been confirmed she left VS hun :smile: About a month ago, it was confirmed :smile: Her contract expired in march of 08 though I believe :smile: I'm guessing marisa will be used as the blonde bombshell.

This is the line up now (If you don't count Heidi ugh)
Adriana
Alessandra
Miranda
Marisa
Doutzen
-Emanuela (signed, but not announced yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->