Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 - Please see first post before posting*UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marisa might be more known in some states, but as for Adriana she is mostly she's pretty well known and she is def more well known internationally. Next to Heidi she's the most known Angel, with Marisa falling third. Marisa and Adriana might be pretty close in America, but internationally it's no contest.
Most people I know and people they know, know who Adriana is, and hardly any know who Marisa Miller is, they just look and blink. Now if I show them the picture it's the freckled girl with big boobs. Like I said in some states she might be better known, but Adriana is better known in some states. Like I said Internationally Adriana takes the cake, as well as Heidi, and with Adriana getting a doritos commercial it's going to boost her a lot as well..considering it's what made Ali landry a household name in America.
Again I'll say this for the last time, in America they might be closly tied, but internationally no contest.

Each angel is a star IMO or a rising star, and each have their own amount of fame and great careers that got them there. I wish though it would go back to the way it was where the models had to work for a couple years before the angels got signed. Like Adriana started working in 1998 for VS and was signed as an angel in 2000, Ale started in 2000 and was signed in 2004, and KK started (when she was an angel) was in 2000 and was signed in 2005. Now it seems like all the new angels (besides marisa) were just signed way to fast and didn't earn their wings at all for the most part.

Most people I know and people they know, know who Adriana is, and hardly any know who Marisa Miller is
***please see tFS community rules***

BTW. This is the VSFS 08 tread. But this has nothing to do with it anymore, there is also a random VS tread

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not surprising marisa is well known in america...after all she is american, and considered to be the all-american girl/sweetheart...but of course there is no contest overall/internationally with adriana

This thread has served its purpose. Please take discussion of the models to their respective threads :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->