Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

i just finished watchin it and i gotta say its better than last year tho not better than 2005. It was a great show all the same

its better than last year tho not better than 2005.

Am I the only one who thought that 2006 was the best show? It was the best set-wise, but 2005 deserved it for creativity in each segment and outfit.

The 2006 wasn't bad, but I definitely prefered 2005. I think this year was a failure at all points, but I must admit that some of the girls looked great like Morgane, Behati and Lindsay. :wub:

does anyone know why the videos on cbs.com aren't working?where else could I watch the show?the quality on youtube is so bad :(

VS could repeat the same ideas from '05 in every year's fashion show and I'd be happy. Though, you can tell that from '06 and this year's show in '07, that there's more concentration on the set than there is on the outfits coming together for a concrete theme.

does anyone know why the videos on cbs.com aren't working?where else could I watch the show?the quality on youtube is so bad

Member ThomasGrund has the shows and then some on his website here.

I think I actually like the show now, but the music was the worst ever, and that's normally my favorite part. The show itself, great casting, high-energy, and even though Heidi and Seal's TRU WUV makes me weep for the status of my singleton life to feature lots of cats in the near future, I still loved seeing a couple so.. enamoured still with each other, but the music. Poo and schlect.

I noticed that the set designs this year were more elaborate thatn last years. VSFS 2006 simply had those huge screens which opened and closed, during the Come Fly With Me segment,Highland Romance, and PINK. The music wasn't terrible to me, it just wasn't as awesomly mixed like the music at the shows which preceeded it. I would have liked to see more air time for the models. I also think it isn't worth it to have the show in LA anymore. The Kodak theather is too small

can somebody direct me to a really really clear and high definition torrent download of the show?the one i downloaded 2 days after the show isn't the best quality and i really want to watch it in crystal clear form!:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you chaky..i'll go for the 5.5GB one,hope it won't crash my p.c!!:ninja:

One word:English. Hooked-on phonics would be the catalyst

no, but jokes aside, I seriously do think it was because they speak clear English, whether it's jibberish or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->